Jordan miller

I can't even describe how much I hate Jordan Miller. We couldn't be more opposite. His a bad boy, the football quarterback that half the girls in school have banged and very unfortunately my neighbour.

Although I hate him with all my guts I can't seem to take my eyes off of his window (just across from mine!) where I can see him making out with an overexcited cheerleader. My eyes seem to be glued to the sickly situation partly in disgust but partly in curiosity, I mean I wonder what it would feel like to have his warm abs pressed up against my body. Yuck! What am I thinking, that's absolutely disgusting! How could I ever kiss my arch nemesis?

Oh! You must be wondering why I hate him so much! Well it all happened back in freshman year. I was sitting in the across seat from my crush, Brandon Canning, writing in my diary about how different high school was to all my other school experiences when Jordan opened his big trap and shouted ' ooooh Lyla has a crush on Brandon aye?' I was so embarrassed and never sat near Brandon again. Ever since I have hated Jordan with all my soul.

I'm interrupted from my chain of thoughts by a loud shriek from next door 'Jordan you're an a**hole, dirty cheat!' then I see a pink Barbie looking car pull out of the drive and speed of.

Jordan opens his window and starts to look out to see if the girl has gone but catches my eyes, 'were you spying west? (West is my last name and I'm quite often called this by him) 'No, of course not that's gross! I protest 'whatever you say West' he shouts 'you do know my names Lyla right a**hole?' I say slightly agitated and Jordan pulls his window closed.

Great now Jordan thinks I like him! Can this afternoon get any worse?