Sound the Alarm

*BARP BARP BARP BARP*

"What is this? Some kind of joke?" Jordan yells out.
"Maybe some kind of safety drill" I yell back
"Well West if I'm going to die I can assure you, it ain't gonna be here, now and with you!" Jordan yells to me as he wanders off onto the deck of the cruise ship and disappears from view.
I turn and walk towards the cabins in search of my room and my mother, and sure enough she is able to clarify that the alarming noise is in fact a safety drill.
"Well sweetheart I hate to be a bore but I'm going to go and relax on the top deck by the bar and have a drink, if you need me you know where to find me" my mother cheerfully says to me as she brushes her hands over my hair and walks out of our small cabin.
Our cabin is about the size of a large kitchen. As you walk in there is a modern style bathroom on the left hand side and to the right there is a fairly ordinary table and chairs. There is two double beds against the wall as you walk in on your left hand side and then opposite the beds there is an intricate painting on the wall of a lady collecting shells off of a seashore which appears to be in some tropical area.
I've decided that if I am to avoid Jordan over then cruise then it is best I find a friend to keep me busy and out of his way.
Keep out of his way?!? More like keep him from getting in mine.... but never the less I need to find a friend to keep me out of trouble.
I take a walk around on the top deck in search of someone to tackle down into being my friend, but my luck wore thin when I came to realise there was only an elderly gentleman in a wheelchair and a very overweight lady in a beige swimsuit available to talk to.
I decided that perhaps the day spa on the third floor would be a better place to relax and perhaps make a friend so I made my way down.

*BARP BARP BARP BARP*
It's these stupid safety alarms doing my head in! They've been going off all day, and the captain has sent out a message over a speaker twice already to inform all passengers that they are malfunctioning and not to be alarmed. However they are one of the most distracting things imaginable!

**

"How was your day at the spa sweetheart?"
My mother breaks the silence of our dinner with a question that I would rather not answer
"Well mum lets see, they made a mistake on the treatment I picked and ended up giving me a rash over half my face, the girl I attempted to make friends with stole the bracelet grandma gave me, and then I got charged double!"
"Well sweetie, not everything's perfect, and it's a small ship... I'm sure your bracelet will show up!"

So far this cruise has been a nightmare! Oh how I dread to see what's to come

AN: Sorry I haven't updated this in so long! Let me know if you like it... and I promise it will get saucy pretty soon! Bye for now xo