Chapter 1

Y/N P.O.V

     "Psst... Y/N!!!" Ugghhhh not again... I turned around
"Can I borrow another pen pleaaaseeeeee?" Begged my best friend of all time... "I literally gave you one two minutes ago, Jen" I hissed "I know but I dropped it and it kinda rolled away..." she started. Before she could say anything else I dumped a blue biro on her desk and turned back around. I looked at the clock to see that it was seconds away from the end of school. I watched the second hand as it ticked its way towards the 12. 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... FREEDOM!!!!! The bell screamed out its usual ring and because I was easily the fastest out of everyone in the school, I breezed out of the classroom only to dash into the gym where my life long adoptive and quite annoying big brother Mark Fichbasc waited. "Finally!" He cried "Oh shut your trap" I sighed, my cockney accent surfacing. My parents were both strong Londoners and had an even stronger accent, especially my dad. Sadly, when they passed away in a horrific car accident, I was left with no one. The only person who was kind enough to take me in was my mums best friend, Aunt Lily. She obviously forced me to call her mum or Lily but I knew she didn't give a shit about what I called her. I dumped my school bag at the side of the treadmill knowing Mark would watch over it as I dragged my sports bag into the locker room to get changed into my regular PE clothes, black leggings and a Disney themed crop top. I yanked both of these items on and strolled out of the locker rooms. My bag was untouched and Mark was already lifting weights. I leaped onto the treadmill that had been practically engraved with my footprints and turned it on. After a good couple of hours working out, me and Mark quickly showered and hauled our asses out of school. We jumped into Mark's sick, awesomely graffitied truck and raced off back home.
    "Listen, soon enough my friend is coming to stay. I've told him a little bit about you and he really wants to meet you. He is staying until the day after your running tournament thing and on the evening he leaves, we're gonna go out to dinner so do me a favor and put something decent on?" Mark said "Fine," I sassily shot back, "what's his name and give me an idea of what to wear." "His name is Sean McLoughin, although he prefers to be called Jack, he's Irish and I don't know shit about fashion but we're going to that fancy Italian place so there's a start." Irish, huh? I thought to myself and began to think of outfit ideas...

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER!!!!! ILY!!!