Marvels Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D and Minecraft

If you don't watch the show agents of shield, you don't need to read this paragraph, and DO NOT read it if you're not caught up on season 3 yet, this will have spoilers.Did you know that Agent May is the voice of Mulan, in the Disney movie? She doesn't do her singing but she does her talking voice. I was SO sad when Simmons was taken through the portal. Now it's even worse because she has to go BACK! I love Phil and Daisy's (it's Daisy not Sky now, remember?) father/daughter relationship, it's SUPER cute! Do you know that Daisy's name in the comic books is "Quake" as in earthquake!

Ok, now that I'm done ranting about that, we can move on to Minecraft!
( I swear if one of you posts a hate comment about Minecraft, I will find you, and I will kill you)
*smiles fake smile*
Minecraft is a great game, if you don't know what it is here, Minecraft is a sandbox game were you collect resources during the day and fight monsters at night. With the resources you collect you can build anything! (Except for circles)
There are also servers where you can play games with friends, to make your own server: go look it up on google/Siri.

Did u guys enjoy this!

Comment questions here!

-Miss_Party
👸🏽
👗🏀
👠👠