Six

Short ass chapter but drama is coming soon

//

Louis paced in front of the hospital, his phone pressed to his ear as he tried to call Liam for the fifth time. "Hello?"He heard Liam slur into the phone.

"Liam? Where are you!"He said stomping his foot.

"W-What?"He hiccuped, laughing after. Louis rolled his eyes, sitting down on a bench.

"I told you I had an appointment today and you get fucking drunk."Louis whispered looking at his feet.

"I'm not that d-drunk, darling."He stammered.

"You're very, very drunk Liam."He said and got no response.

"I'll see you around."Louis said and hung up. He wiped away the few tears that had fallen before walking back into the hospital and sitting down in the waiting room.

"Tomlinson?"He heard a nurse say and he stood up, following her to a room with a bunch of machines which always scared Louis a bit.

"Dr. Rohr will be in to see you in a few minutes."She smiled and he thanked her as she walked out of the room.

Louis just sat in silence for a while, his hands on his five month bump while he thought about what he was going to do about his and Liam's situation.

He felt his phone buzz over and over, taking it out of his pocket he saw it was Liam. Louis sighed, turning off his cell phone as the doctor walked in.

"Hello Louis how are ya?"She asked and Lou gave her a weak smile.

"I'm alright."He sighed, running his hand through his hair.

"Didn't you say the father was gonna come today?"She asked flipping through papers on her clip board.

"He was."Louis said looking down at his stomach.

"What happened love?"She frowned.

"I called him a few minutes ago and he picked up drunk."Louis sighed.

"I'm sorry, but you have to remember that he's still a teenage boy."She reminded and Louis sighed.

"Yeah but I'm having to grow up very quickly, it's time he does the same."Louis shot back with a bit of sassiness in his tone. The doctor couldn't defend Liam on that mark so she just stayed silent.

"So moving on, how have you been feeling lately?"She asked, clicking her pen.

"Um I'm always a bit tired I guess, and I've been craving junk food."

"That's normal, just don't go overboard on them."She chuckled and Louis smiled. After a few more questions the doctor had Louis lay down.

He lifted his shirt a bit so that his bump was exposed."Looks like the baby has grown a lot on a month huh?"She smiled spreading some cold gel on it.

"Yeah."Louis smiled. He was glad that he now looked pregnant instead of chubby.

The doctor pressed the wand onto his stomach, turning on the screen,louis bit his lip as his baby popped on the screen.

"There's the head."The doctor said pointing to a part of the screen and Louis nodded smiling, completely forgetting about all his worries.

"Would you like to know the sex?"She asked and Louis nodded excitedly.

"Okay, as far as I can tell you're baby is definitely a girl."She smiled and tears built up in Louis' eyes, he's always wanted a girl.

"She should also start kicking very soon."She reminded and he nodded.

"Well, she looks like she's in perfect health."The doctor said, wiping off the gel.

"Make sure to take your vitamins."She reminded and he stood up from the bed. He thanked her before exiting the room.

Louis was radiating in happiness, it would be much easier to plan things knowing the baby was a girl. The boy got into his car and took out his phone, which was spammed with texts from Liam.

From Liam 🐶

Baby I'm sorry

From Liam 🐶

Please text me back Louis

From Liam 🐶

I know I'm fucking drunk but I need to know you're okay.

From Liam 🐶

Princess please.

Louis sighed, deciding to call him. He tapped on his contact, smiling at the picture. It was Liam smiling so big that his eyes had crinkled up. He called Liam and held his phone to his ear, beginning to pull out of the parking lot.

"Louis thank god."He said picking up.

"Hi."

"Look, I'm so so sorry, I completely forgot that today was your appointment you don't know how horrible I feel right now."

"I found out the sex today."He responded coldly.

"Really? What is it?"Liam asked excitedly.

"It's a girl."Louis said with a small smile on his lips.

"I've always wanted a girl."Liam admitted.

"Me too."

"Can we talk in person please?"Liam asked and Louis sighed nodding.

"Be at my house in an hour."

"Okay see you then."

"Bye."Louis sighed hanging up and throwingl his phone on the passengers seat.

He really did not want to talk to Liam.