Basketball

Pairing: SasuHina, slight NejiTen

Rating: T

Author's Notes: Basically I'm posting this drabble from my account over at Fanfiction.net

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Basketball
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Uchiha Sasuke groaned at the sight of his fangirls. You would that he'd be used to it by now, well... You're dead wrong. He would get annoyed at their constant squeels, giggling, and etc. when ever he so much as pass by them.

It's irritating.

"You're going to have a blast this year," his brother, Itachi had told him earlier this year. "Don't be a stick in the mud!"

He would laugh at Itachi's poor attempt at jokes but naturally he glared at the older boy. He had almost wanted to kick his brother right then.

Sasuke glanced towards the crowd once again. The whole student body was there to watch them play - even some of the teachers were there. However, his attention is diverted to the timid and shy Hyuuga, who was sitting with her two closest friends, Yamanaka Ino and Haruno Sakura. The Hyuuga offered him a small smile and mouthed 'good luck'. He dropped his gaze at the ball in his hand, a blush threatening to appear.

He blocked out his surrounding and focused on the competition. Tenten, their coach, had told them not to get cocky just because they have won countless competitions before.

Tenten may have been an older than them but have been coaching them ever since she was in her first-year. The brunette not only can coach them but she was also an athlete like the rest of them. But she's more of a track-and-field kind of gal. Apparently Gai-sensei had been her coach - so you can imagine how intense her daily training was.

You might think that she would go easy on you but she didn't. Her training is about as brutal as Gai-sensei's - Hyuuga Neji had however had commented the training wasn't that brutal. The boys stared at Neji with wide eyes, disbelieving as he walk across the courtyard towards his girlfriend (Tenten).

Unfortunately, this was Tenten's - along with Neji and Lee - senior year. She reminded them to do their best to win the championship even though she won't be there the following year.

To be honest, Sasuke enjoyed her company - despite all the warning glares Neji had thrown. She was a mother figure to them. It's eerie how she acted like his mother sometimes.

Sasuke dribbled the ball as soon as he heard the whistle was blown. He could feel the sweat running down his face. His jersey was sticking to his skin like a second layer of skin. He had to admit, this game was quite the challenge. The opposing team was almost as good as them

Almost.

He only needed at least a two pointer to win this game and bring the trophy back home. Shouldn't be that hard. The Uchiha after all was known to copy people's moves and made it even better.

The Uchiha passed the ball to his rival/best friend, Naruto and ran towards the opposite side of the court. His shoes creating a squeaking sound as he move caused by the friction. He could hear the crowds distinctly cheering for them, raising their spirits. It all went in a blur when someone, he couldn't recognize who, passed the ball to him. He took a quick look around, trying to spot the familiar white with black and red strips of their jersey (1). But he couldn't spot them and without wasting anytime he charged forward, ball in hand.

His teammates kept the opposing players away from him. As Sasuke neared the hoop, he aimed and shoot.

The crowd had gone silent and then it was roaring with happiness.

Sasuke turned his attention towards the pale Hyuuga and she had a beautiful smile on her face. He must have looked like an idiot staring at the girl instead of being with his teammates who were crowding around trophy held by Naruto. Both her friends had gone down to congratulate the boys - as of the rest of the audience.

He approached her as she stood still, hands clutched to her heart but her smile remained. Sasuke reached out to touch her face. She clutched his hand that was placed on her cheek. Her cheeks stained with pink. He pulled her towards him - ignoring the fact that he is drenched in sweat - and captured her lips. A chaste press of lips to lips at first, but it deepened quickly and soon he was parting her lips with his, tongue stroking her mouth and she could taste him. (2)

"Been waiting a long time to do that," he mumbled against her lips.

A small giggled erupt and she pulled him closer.

Yeah... she too was saving her first kiss for this moment.
.
.
.
.
.
(1) Imagine the jersey from Kuroko no Basket

(2) I'm not really good in explaining the kissing part but pfftt...

BasketballOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara