Chapter 4

Mabel POV

Dipper sat against the tree, sobbing. I felt bad, I just sealed his fate with Bill. Bill had us chained against a tree, ready to be put against our will anytime he wanted. He could do anything. He could make us battle to the death, jump off a cliff, or even...possess us. I whimpered at the thought of it. Dipper has never been the same ever since the sock opera incident, and he won't like being possessed again. I tried moving closer to Dipper, but unfortunately was held back by the chains. "Dipper!" I whispered, hoping to get his attention. I looked up, and I got a look at his face.

His face was red from crying, and he looked a bit doozy. His hair was all ruffled and red with blood. "What?" He answered, looking down. "What's your  plan? How are we gonna get out of here?" I responded gently.

"Mabel.."
"Come on Dip, you always have one!"
"But Mabel..."
"Dipper come o-"

"I DON'T HAVE ONE MABEL! ITS OVER, DONE, FINTO! WE LOST..." He yelled, breaking down into tears.

I jumped at his sudden change of personality. This isn't the Dipper I know... My thoughts were cut short.

"How are my favorite twins?"

I looked up, and found myself face to face with Bill. He was smirking, and I knew he had something up his sleeve.

"What do you want? Just leave us alone!" I growled.

"Oh- did you just growled at me?!"

I nodded, and looked down. And what happened next was too fast for me to process. He grabbed the chains and dragged me into the forest. Dipper's screams and pleads were drowned by the deepness of the forest.

(ayee. so in a edit, i removed the torture scene.. heh. for all your creepy little minds, if you want to find it it will be located in my drabbles book)

Dipper POV

I saw Bill drag Mabel into the forest, probably to do something horrible.
"BILL! YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS! BILL!" I pleaded.
I screamed and kicked in my chains, hoping for a miracle to happen.
They disappeared into the forest, and left me all alone...

The past hour has been pure torture. Mabel's screams echoed through the forest, and I was powerless to help her.
I continued struggling in my chains, waiting for the moment they'll break.
I didn't stop until I heard the whimpers. I looked up, and gasped.

Bill was holding Mabel, who had whip marks all over her. Anger flooded into me. I screamed in my chains. "WHY DID YOU DO THIS?! NO ONE HURTS MY SISTER, YOU STUPID DEMON!" I yelled. Bill dropped Mabel, causing her to groan. He made his way over to me, until he was right above me.

"Stupid demon? Is that the best you got?!

I tried thinking of a insult, but was cut short by Bill picking me up by the chains. I faced him, and tried putting my brave face on.

"No use of that, kid! Now it's your turn!"

He dragged me, screaming and kicking, into the forest, and who knows what he would do...

{ Hiya guys! If you didn't notice, I updated the cover and summary of this book! I'm also thinking of entering this book into a contest of some kind such as the Wattys, etc. See ya later! ~Maddie }