Chapter 8

Mabel didn't know that her brother was being possessed. She had, unfortunately, been unconscious at the time.

She woke up to Dipper causally leaning on a tree— a very unlike Dipper move. "Uh, Dipper?" The twin started. She rubbed her head. "What's going on..?"

Dipper just simply just turned around. A spine-chilling smirk was plastered upon his face. His eyes. His eyes weren't his.

As if an arrow had pierced her heart, she let a gasp out. She recognized those eyes from anywhere. Those unmistakable eyes (or should I say eye?) of Bill Cipher

Taking a step back, Mabel asked, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BROTHER'S BODY!"

Bipper chucked, his eyes seemingly glowing. "I think the more important question is, why am I in your brother's body?".

Mabel just glared at him, a newfound anger growing within her. "Don't call me that..." She gritted. "Oh, I can call you whatever I want!" He started. "After all, I am possessing your brother, therefore I am you brother." Dipper broke into a laugh.

Mabel didn't do anything. She couldn't risk hurting her brother physically, yet she always mentally hurt him. She mentally slapped herself for insulting him all those days ago. If she had known about this incident, she wouldn't have hurt him. But her Dipper is broken, broken enough to allow himself to be possessed by the insane demon we all know as Bill.

"Uh, HELLO?" Bipper said annoyed. "ARE YOU IN THERE? HELLO?! HEL—" He was cut off by a swift to his stomach, tumbling back. Mabel smiled, hoping she could knock some sense into her twin.

The disoriented possessed boy slowly stood back onto his legs. "Heh, nice. Now it's—" He paused, cautiously taking a knife that was hidden within his vest and holding against himself. "— My turn.."

REMEMBER VOTE, VOTE, AND VOTE!