Chapter 16.

L.P.O.V

Okay, so I pulled the first move by holding his hand, and this feeling is incredible. Yeah, I've held plenty of hands, but I would always try to pull my hand away, but with Harry.. I never want to. I looked down at Harry, seeing him look up at me. I smiled then looked away to see where we should go. "Wanna go to the old meadow we'd always run to when we fought?" I asked, looking back at Harry and he nodded, giving a smile. I kept my hand locked with his as I lead him to our meadow. It's absolutely beautiful there all year round. When we got there, I took a seat in the middle of it. It's quite big, so I just guess where the middle is. I watched as Harry took a seat beside me and he looked up at the night sky, looking at the stars. I couldn't help but to just stare. "What're you thinking about?" I asked him, "Nothing really." He said, now looking at me and I slightly nodded. He then looked back up at the stars, and once again, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. The light was perfect on him. Wow.. have I been in love with my best friend for who knows how many years and not even noticed it? Shame on you, Louis. I smiled at him, "The moonlight looks good on you" I told him, then I mentally slapped myself multiple times. By saying those words, I noticed Harry smiling, and then he looked over at me, "Flattering." I smiled once more, "Just had to tell you." I then moved over a bit closer to him, then I felt his head resting on my shoulder, so I rested my head against his own. I decided to place my right hand on his knee, rubbing my thumb in circles, then while doing that, I glanced up at the stars.