1

I felt like this picture was appropriate for this book.

JJ

My name is Jack Edward Johnson.

I'm in high school now and I'm clinically depressed.

I get bullied for having a dysfunction family. Which make no sense because everybody has family issues.

I just think they like being mean to me.

They keep saying we're not a family anymore.

They also think I'm gay. Which I'm not.

Well maybe.......

Mom and dad raised a very sheltered son.

I didn't know what being gay was, so I was scared. I also didn't know what the word "fag" meant either.

I was clueless about every slang word everybody said. I've never cussed before either because I was taught cuss words are for the uneducated and I kept that I mind.

Everybody at school ostracized me and if they do come in contact with me, it ether for physical abuse or to break me down more.

Or worst

They want something from me like homework or notes. It was stupid. They don't ask for it. They take it from my journal and walk away.

I'm too scared to go to the police or principle because they might not care either.

I try my best to look at the bright side but it's pointless when everybody keeps ruining your day.

I'm a smart kid. I get straight A's and get honor roll but people still make fun of me for that.

Is it wrong to be smart?

I don't want to become dumb.

But I still haven't gotten to the worst part of my life.

I think I'm in love.