Chapter 2: The rude guy!

Shin hye was such a sweetie, Im glad I met her on my first day. We were chatting for almost an hour!

"Emily, I've got to go right now! let's have a lunch tomorrow together" she said as she got up. "I'll call you later!"

"Oh, Okay then! See you tomorrow" I said.

She waved and left.

The weather was getting colder, I think it is going to rain.

I felt lonely.. again.

I liked the atmosphere here, korea's weather is beautiful, i heard it rains a lot in here. My stomach was growling, i havent ate breakfast. I hate eating by myself in public so I rather not eat at all then eating by myself.

While i was watching the students passing by I noticed a wallet fell from a guy.

I grabbed my stuff and got up to take the wallet off the ground.

I followed him to give it to him. He was very fast.

I ran to him, and when I got close to his back I walked. "Excuse me" I said trying to seek his attention.

He ignored me.

"Hello?" I said again.

He turned around in a sudden making my heart drop.

He glared into my face angrily.

I was scared, his gaze was scary. I hand the wallet to him.

He pulled it from my hand and walked away without even thanking me!

"What the hell?!" I said.

8:00pm

Ughhhh.
It is so boring here.

MY PHONE RANG FINALLY!

I answered without even looking. "Hello?"

"It is shin hye!"

"Oh hi my korean friend!" I said happy for her call.

She was chatting with me for almost half an hour, it is so weird to feel comfotable with a person you've met for one day! I told her about the wallet guy too.

"Oh my god he's so mean! At least he could have thanked you!" She said.

"I know right!"

~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it