Chapter 3: Kim Tan.

The next morning was rainy. I grabbed an umbrella and got out of the house heading to uni.

While I was walking I noticed the guy from the other day. He was all wet! "Is he out of his mind?" I whispered to myself.

I dont know if what I am going to do is right or not, but yeah whatever. I ran toward him and shared my umbrella with him.

I know he's rude and he totally dont deserve my kindness but I wanted to help him.

"Why are you walking under the rain? Your clothes are all wet" I said without looking at him.

He did not answer.

"Oh, i guess you dont understand me" I said looking at him.

He stopped walking, and i did after him.

I tried to talk in korean. "Weh--"

"Keumanhae" he said. It means stop it. "Stop following me around" he looked at me. "I speak english very well, alright?"

Okay, I was really upset at the moment. "Look Mr. Rude, I did that because I sa-"

He interrupted me. "I will let it slide this time because i dont have an umbrella." He pulled the umbrella from my hand and walked away.

"What?!" I said and ran after him. "HEY! you cant steal people's umbrella."

"I didnt steal it, I am grabbing it for you" he said and turned his face smiling at me.

His smile was so charming, he has cute dimples in his cheeks.

I took the umbrella from him. "dont touch my stuff". I walked passing by him.

I could feel he cling into my back under my umbrella. I smiled but didnt look back at him.

The univirsity was 15 minutes away from my apartment. When I arrived in the uni he started.

"Thank you for returning my wallet yesterday." He said without looking at me.

I didnt answer him.

"And thanks for letting me use your umbrella too." He added.

I stayed silent.

"Im not rude. But I can be one when my mood is fucked up." He explained.

I stopped and faced him. He stopped and looked right into my face.

"It is okay, I am sorry for disturbing you, that wont happ--" i got interrapted by Shin hye.

"Heey emily." She said.

I turned my face to her. "Oh, hi!"

She grabbed my arm and walked away from the guy.

I didnt even looked back at him.

Ok i cant deny it, he was a little bit cute.

"Oh my god! What were you doing with him!" She whispered.

"What? Him?" I said in a low tune. "Oh he's the guy i told you about yeasterday."

"What!" She yelled and took off her hand of my arm.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

She came closer to me and whispered. "His name is kim tan and girls keep following him. He's every girls prince charming."

"Aaah. No wonder he thought i was following him around." I said.

--------

After classes

"Emily I am so sorry I cant eat launch with you today, my mum is not feeling well and i've got to take her to the hospital." Shinhye said.

"Its okay, we'll eat some other time together" i said.

She quickly ran.

I sighed.

I havent eat anything since yesterday. Except drinking water.

I suddenly felt so dizzy.

I felt my body was so weak and that I am going to fell.

I quickly sat on the outdoor bench.

I pinch my forhead.

"So your name is emily" I heard his voice again.

I looked at him.

He sat next to me and smiled. "My name is Tan"

I didnt know what to say.. except smiling to him.

I looked away. I couldnt look right into his face he was so cute.

I could tell he was staring at me.

I was so dizzy. I didnt know what to do.

"I have to go" i got up, as i walked away I felt like my legs couldnt hold me any longer.

He grabbed me.

He grabbed my arms so tightly. "Kenchana?" He was worried. He meant are you okay.

I looked into his face.

Until I fell into his arms and closed my eyes.

To be continued