our secret

Sonics pov.

His lips on mine felt so right.......so perfect, so complete.....but this is wrong........all he's done is hurt me and now were kissing.........no I can not let him do this....
"S-stop, it I have a boyfriend!" "Yea, I have a girlfriend..." "what then why are you kissing me!" He leaned tords my neck. "Because I need....you..... you left me for 3 years....leaving me sad, deppressed....lonly...I could barley smile!!!" He said barring his face into my neck.
I couldnt resist his touch, how long I have been wanting this to happen......"sh-shadow, do you no what you did to me.....you promised to suport me.....but you didn't...." I remembered it all to well....it started to pound in my brain....I growled loudly in anger.....how could I let him touch me after what he has done. "Sonic, I told you I'm sorry, I never expected you to leave me.....I never wanted you to leave......I wanted you to stay with me......" "I wanted that too, but it can't work now, I'm dating knuckles and your dating too, so please lets just pretend that we dont know eachother...." "No, not when I finally get to see you again.....sonic.....I will never let you go again....I made that mistake once....but never again...never ever again.....I should have realized that when I didnt want you to leave was because I fell in love with you!!!!" My eyes grew wide and tears leaked from my eyes, not a word came out of my mouth, not a peep. "Sonic, don't be silent....your reminding me of when you.....walked away without saying a word.....dont do that again....." I slowly raised my hand and placed it on his chest. I looked at the ground and then back up at him, with a gaze.
He purred and slowly leaned forword to my lips....
We kissed.....passionately. ......our lips soon spead apart and our tonges connect. He then sucked on my tonge. "Mmm" "ahh"
I moan. He slowly stops. As we finally part from eachother a string of our saliva connects our tonges....
As he holds me close I purr into his chest.....soon my eyes grow hazed. 
"SHADOW THERE YOU ARE!!!" "SONIC DEAR THERE YOU ARE!!!" 
I open one eye and see. Knuckles glaring at shadow. "WHY IS HE TOUCHING YOU!?" I lean to shadows ear. "We cant tell them....it has to be our secret....." he sighs but nods. "Oh, hes one of my old friends, shadow meet my boyfriend, knuckles!!" Shadow glares..at him but soon holds out his hand to him. Knuckles shakes his hand... but grabs my hand with his other, pulling me tords him. Knuckles emidiatly kisses my neck....
Shadow glared furiously at him.....but then  the pink hegie comes running into shadows arms.....his arms....."Why were you touching her and not me, and why were you looking at her like that!?" "O, amy, dear I told you that I'm very good friends with sonic..." shadows eyes burned with jealously....."shadow, are you okay..." the girl known as amy says. "O yea fine, fine, but sonic and I have to go to my house, she promised me we would look at pictures together...of old times~" I looked at him and then glared. He was using this opertunity to be with me......so dumb......dumb hegie....naughty hegie.....bad hegie.... ".............I dont remember saying that" I grin as he shoots me a glare.
He then pulls on my arm. "Stop being dumb, you know you promised!!" I rolled my eyes and nodded my head... "sure what ever you say, shadow....."  "but what about our date shadow! !" The pink girl, cried. "Tomorrow night, I promise!!" She then grinned. "Okay hunny!!" Knuckles looked at me with sad eyes. "Sonic.....what about us....." "tomorrow morn-" shadow quickly interrupted me. "She will see you tomorrow night as well, we are gonna suprise you two!!" I looked at shadow suspiciously. He just winked and then grabbed my hand and ran.

Shadows pov.

As soon as we got in my house.
I jumped on my springy, soft, bed and patted the spot next to me for sonic to come. She rolled her eyes but soon crawled on the bed. I slowly climbed over top of her. Her face red as a rose. I chuckled and licked her cheek. She giggled and slowly sat up a bit and rapped her soft thin, arms around my neck. We madeout for about 19 minutes.....my pants and shirt were already on the floor along with sonics top and shorts. The only thing that was on now was my boxers and her underware and bra.
O how much I wanted this and her. I dont love her for her body but for her....she's so perfect in everyway....and her personality is so amazing.
She gently kisses my neck. Her tounge moving up and down on my neck. It felt good. I pulled off her bra and underware. I gently pulled her away. I stared at her lovingly. "Sh-shadow I dont know if we should continue...." she said.....her good girl side kicking in....her sweet inoccent side.....
I slowly feel myself growning harder.......by the second as I stare at her. I pounced on her and kissed her like a wild animal...wanting there pray.....I slowly watch her moan.
I grow hard and sonic noticed. She slowly turned around in my grasped and moved her hand under my boxers.... she slowly rubbed it with one hand causeing me to burst out into loud moans bagging for more of her sweet carness and love.
She blushed and giggled.
She slowly pulled my boxers clear off....she moved her mouth down to it. She gently gave it a small lick.
And soon enough she is sucking on it. Her tounge madly licking and sucking it.....until I cant stand it anymore....
"SONIKKU IM GONNA....CUM!!" she blushes and then it squrts out onto her beautiful face and some in her mouth. She swallows it and licks her lips. She trys to get it off  of her face. But I lick it off for her. She purrs and leans into my chest. I slowly give a devilish grin. And stick one finger up her hole....she moans as I move it up and down. I add one more, than another, than another. I slowly pull them out and then. Kiss her.
She moans. I slowly moved her in  a position.  She blushed. And I slowly  pushed my dick in and moved in and out very slowly.
"Sh-shadow, your s-so big!!!!!" "Oh, do you like it my dear~"  I finally found her sweet spot and man did she go crazy for me. "SHADOW, GO F-FASTER, SHADOW AH, SHADOW, I LOVE YOU, SHADOW, MORE!!!!" I picked up my pace and mover faster. She moaned out in pleasure and out in pain. I loved it, so much.
"Sonic, I'm gonna c-cum..." "SH-SHADOW YOU CANT!!!"  I didnt want to pull out of her I wanted more but she sat up and kissed me making me loose control and pushed me out, making her fall on top of me.
She pants loudly and looks like she could fall asleep. "Sh-shadow we cant fool around to much.....if we do......I could get pregenet......" I purr at her words and hold her close. "Sonikku, I wouldnt care, I love you!!"  She purrs as I slowly move my hand up and down her back.
Her eyes getting heavy with sleep. I chuckle as i watch  her as she trys to fight it. Slowly her ears droop and her eyes close......and her breathing becomes peaceful. I purred and grinned.....
I'm so glad to have her back.....but I cant keep this secret I dont want to share sonic, she belongs to me...now...., no one can have her.....that dumb ecidna can't and won't have her...he will never touch my angel again, nor kiss her as he did at the front entrance of the coffee shop.......
Sonics mine.......

To be continued.......