First Day of School

Kaycee

It's been a week since we've moved from California. I have to go to the worst place ever. SCHOOL! I hate being the new kid. Their the person everyone stares at and talks about. The bright side is I don't have to wear a uniform so I wore a shirt that says Werk on it with white jeans and a snapback with Boss on it and Vans. Also its a art school so I get to dance there.

'' You're going to be late sweetie"my mom yells to make sure I can hear her.

"I'm coming now"I said taking a final glance in the mirror before leaving my room.

I get in the car as I on my way to school I'm looking out the window to look at the different features. I arrived at school and I am a so nervous. Once I get inside I go to the principal office to get my schedule. This is all my classes:

1:History

2:Dance

3:English

4:Literature

Lunch

5:French

6:Dance

7:Math

8:Science

I went to history and sat in the back. A girl came up to me.

"Hi I'm Madison Ziegler but you can call me Maddie"she cheerfully said.

"Hi I'm Kaycee Rice. I just move here from California"I said.

"Well, nice to meet you. Let me see your schedule to see if we have any other classes together"she said.

I gave her my schedule and surprisingly we had all classes. Time went by fast and it was time for lunch. I sat with Maddie and her squad.

"This is Kendall, Paige, Chloe, Mackenzie, Nia, and Brooke"she said.

"Are you guys twins or something?"I asked Chloe and Paige curious to know.

"No my sister is actually Brooke and Mackenzie and Maddie are sisters"Paige said filling me on the information of siblings in the squad.

"How did you guys meet?"I asked.

"We all go to the same dance studio"Kendall said.

"I danced a little bit in California"I said trying my hardest not to brag.

Lunch was over and I was walking to my next class until I accidently bumped into someone.

"Hey, stay out of people's way sometimes"she said angrily.

"Sorry"I said while I kept walking.

She was going to the same classroom as me so hiding from her was hard.

"You were in my way who do you think you are"she said still yelling.

"Oh, I'm Kaycee I'm new"I said happy.

"Did you just back talk to me you and me after school in the gym we're having a dance off"she said.

"Ok, What time because my mom is picking me up at 4:00"I said trying to get the information.

"3:00 sharp be there or I come looking for you"she said trying to scare me.

"Ok, I will set my schedule"I said while putting it on my calendar.

"See you there punk"she said in a very mean tone.

Everyone around us was video taping it and saying ohh like something was going to happen. Nothing was going to happen. At least I hope not.