OneShot: Maquerade Ball

So I made a request to AvengingSupernatural and I liked it so much that I wanted to give it a go myself. And make sure to check out her stories too! They're AMAZING!

Winchester!Reader
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This better work" you said, sprinkling the last ingredient over the bowl. Sam recited the incantation and a swirling black mist floated from the bowl to each of your chests.

"So did it work?" Dean said. You walked to the mirror and flashed your eyes black.

"Yeah" you replied. "For the next 5 hours we have the powers of a demon, complete with the black eyes" you said, turning back to them.

"It is really unsettling to see you with black eyes, Y/n" Sam said. You turned them back to their original y/e/c.

"Better Sammy?" you said.

"Much better, Sis" Dean interjected.

-Time Skip brought to you by FOB, which I am listening to right now...-

You made sure your wig was on tight, and your brothers' hair dye hadn't rubbed off. This was probably one of the most dangerous jobs you had ever done. You were infiltrating a masquerade ball filled to the brim with the most powerful demons in Hell. A demon you had, um... persuaded had told you, that it was some gathering they were having to arrange something. The demon had smoked out after that. You had only gotten the location.

"Ready?" you asked your suit-cladded brothers. They nodded and you concentrated on appearing outside the party. You heard a little pop and you were in a little parlor, with large doors. You could hear the low rumbling of the party on the other side. You kept your head held high and walked to the doors, they opened on their own. No one noticed you enter. You casually walked over to a less crowded area with your brothers, before observing the crowd. No, it can't be. you thought. You looked on the floor, seeing large shadows of wings casted by half the guests. You saw four people standing awkwardly together. They had much larger shadows casted around them. Then, you realized who they were, archangels. Lucifer, Michael, and Raphael stood overlooking the party.

You turned to your brothers, "We're way in over our heads" you whispered to them. They nodded quickly. Someone clinked their glass, and the crowd quieted immediately. Crowley cleared his throat.

"Welcome, welcome, glad everyone is here. So this is it, the best of the best. The tops salesmen and saleswomen. Leaders of garrisons, archangels and the king of Hell, all under one roof. Together to address the growing threat... the reason our numbers are dwindling so much, the reason the balance is unstable... the Winchesters" he said, your breath caught in your throat. You locked eyes with your brothers. Angels and demons working TOGETHER to eliminate you and your brothers.

"Now, you are thinking, how? We don't know where they are or how to get them" he said, before smiling. "Or do we?" he snapped his fingers and three figures appeared, two holding the third up. His head hung low. "Here we have the Winchesters' little pet... Castiel" he said, grabbing the back of the bloodied figures hair and pulling it back to reveal the bruised and bloody face of Cas. You heard gasps through out the room. You looked into the angels eyes, seeing him more scared than you have ever seen him in the many years you have known him. Dean grabbed your shoulder holding you back. Croley let go of his hair an his head fell back down.