Imagine: Team Free Will- Gen. 2

Winchester!Reader
---

A hunter pulled up to the small diner. It wasn't anything grand. It was off the beaten path, but it was a good thing considering it was frequented by hunters. Most hunters liked it because they could get food for a cheap price, and it was run my three hunters. The hunter waked in and sat down at a table. There were a few kids in the corner booth. Hunters sometimes would leave their kids there for a bit while on hunts. The diner not only was an easy place to eat, but served as a great place to get info. The three hunters that ran it were retired- well retired from their usual stuff. They mainly helped out other hunter acting as what Bobby Singer used to do. It made sense that they would pick up the slack considering they were practically his children. The hunter smiled as one of the hunters that ran it came up to him.

"What can I get for you?" she smiled in return. Her shirt had a low neck exposing the anti possession tattoo just below her collarbone.

"I'll have burger, fries and a beer," he replied.

"Coming right up," she walked off and leaned into the kitchen. "Dean, burger and some fries!"

"On it, Y/n!" Dean answered. There was a bit of gray hair strewn through out his hair, but it only made him more attractive. You walked over to where the kids were.

"Aunty Y/n," one of the kids cooed. You smiled and knelt down, leaning on the table. "I'm hungry."

"Well, we can't have that!" You laughed. "I'll get you guys some fries."

"And some ketchup!" Another kid added.

"And ketchup," you added you added with another laugh. You went back to Dean. "The kiddos want fries."

"Sure thing," Dean replied. You grabbed a beer while you were there and gave it to the hunter before attending to the other hunters. You walked into the back room.

"Sammy, have you seen Cas?" You asked. Sam looked up from his lore book. Sam too had a bit of gray hair, but most of it was hidden by a beanie.

"Uh, no," Sam replied. "I think he went to buy coloring books."

"Thanks," you replied,walking back to the kitchen and grabbing the plates. You walked around, waiting on tables until Cas walked back in. Cas had stopped wearing a suit and had started wearing plaid, t-shirts, and jeans. He still wore his trench-coat when he was out.

"I managed to find coloring books," Cas looked exhausted.

"You look like you just went ten rounds with a leviathan," you laughed.

"I drove to three different stores with in a five mile radius trying to find a princess coloring book," Cas corrected, setting the coloring books and a pack of crayons where the kids were. You just smiled and set the fries on the table as well. You walked over to the hunter we met in the beginning.

"You have all done a great job," he smiled at you. You gave him another beer, taking away his first.

"It's nice- I'm just glad to not be saving the world every year," you added with a sigh. You heard the bell on the door ring. You looked up and grinned. "We'll look who it is!"

"Hey, Y/n," Claire smiled. Claire was now well into her twenties. Cas stood up from where he was talking to the kids.

"Hello, Claire," Cas smiled. He wrapped her up in a hug. "How was the hunt?"

"Good, I been hanging with this group of hunter for the last couple of years," Claire smiled. "Actually they're on their way here. We were supposed to meet. We needed to talk to Sam."

"Is that my mini golf buddy I hear?" Dean stuck his head out the kitchen.

"Hey, Dean," Claire waved to him. Claire turned back to you and Cas. "How's retirement?"