Part 9

After careful consideration, you decided that there's no way you can single handedly take over an entire pirate ship, and letting Captain Eyebrows and his crew free wouldn't do either. What are you going to do? Maybe the craziest thing you've ever done, challenge a pirate captain (of who knows what rank) to a duel. You're pretty sure that's a thing, and if you win the enemy pirates would have no choice but to submit to your rule... "Yep that's what I'm going with." You say to yourself.
You decide to sneak down below deck where Eyebrows and his crew are being held captive to tell him your plan. There's just one problem, there's a guard at the top of the steps. There's also a heavy object good for bludgeoning right next to you. Fortunately for the guard that's not your style, so instead of bludgeoning him, you sneak up next to him and hit him once. In the head. And to your bewilderment he tumbles backwards down into the cellar, "Shit, didn't really think that through," you say with a cringe hoping no one hears the loud sound.
After determining the coast is clear you walk down stairs quickly, the guard has a large bump on his forehead and what appears to be about a dozen splinters. "Well that's not that bad, at least I didn't kill him," you poke him with your foot and he doesn't respond, "I think.."
"What the bloody hell!?" You're startled by the familiar accent of fuzzy brows.
"Oh hey there Eyebrows, didn't expect to see you here," you say with a smile on your face :-). The shear look of what the fuck on his face was almost enough to make you laugh. "What surprised to see me caterpillar brows?"
"Enough with the bloody nicknames," he rolls his eyes "get the keys and get us out of here." You bend over and retrieve the keys from the guards belt and walk over to the cell
"Oh you mean these keys?" You dangle them in front of him on one finger.
"Yes those keys you imbecile," he reaches outside of the cell and tries to take them, but you retract your hand.
"Mmmm, nah"
"What do you mean," he makes air quotes, " nah ?"
"Yeah princess, so not cool," Alfred adds in.
" I mean, this is going to go my way. You know, since I'm such a 'princess'."

~Teaser trailerstory idk I'm out of practice, but here's a part of a part. I shall add to it later~