I Can't Be Without You

.      A/N

HEY GUYS THIS NOTE IS JUST NOTHING MUCH REALLY. ITS JUST THAT ITS MONSOON SEASON IN INDIA RUGHT NOW AJD WE'RE GETTING A LOT IF DAYS OF FROM SCHOOL BECAUSE OF IT (THE RAIN). SO ILL BE ABLE TO UODATE MY BOOK MORE QUICKLY AND STUFF. AND ITS GONNA BE DIWALI IN A FEW DAYS SO WE GET TWO DAYS OFF FOR THAT TOO. SO YAY. IM FREE FROM SCHOOL TILL THURSDAY SO ILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE A LOT MORE OFTEN. OMG I SERIOUSLY LOVE THE RAIN !!!
AND SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER.... I WOULD OF UPDATED YESTERDAY OR THE DAY BEFORE, BUT I HAD A COLD SO I WAS TOO TIRED TO WRITE THE ENDING. I ORIGINALLY PLANNED ON MAKING THIS CHAPTER LONGER BUT IM TOO TIRED TO WRITE... SO ILL JUST PUBLISH THE REST ALONG WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER......M SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SERENAS POV

"wake up", i heard someone banging on the door to a small dark cell in which i layed down on the cold floor out of tiredness.

"good you're alive", the guy who kidnapped me smirked through a small glass window on the only door to the cell. As i slowly got up from the hard, cold floor. Well obviously there was only one door. Its not like they're gonna give me multipl escape routes or something.

"where a-am i", i asked nervously.

"well there's no need for you to know. The boss just told me to check on you so thats why i came", the boy said.

"so why did you take me here anyway", i asked with my head facing the floor.

"i don't know... I guess i just felt like it", the guy laughed.

He was laughing. How could he be laughing. He took me away from all my friends and the person i loved, practically almost killing them ! And now he was laughing. I could feel anger slowly building up in my heart, untill the pressure was too much and i snapped.

"HOW COULD YOU BE LAUGHING AT A TIME LIKE THIS !!!",i yelled.

"well because i-", i cut him off.

"YOU TOOK ME AWAY FROM ALL MY FRIENDS AND YOU ALNOST KILLED THEM. HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT YOU, YOU, YOU GHOUL !", i yelled at him with tears running down my cheeks and falling on the ground.

"yeah well look on the bright side. At least they're not dead. You should be lucky that i sparred their lives. Oh yeah. I sleep on a warm bed like a baby", he laughed once more.

I felt like yelling at him once more but i knew that it would be of no use. He would just justify himself with another sarcastic comment. Instead, i just dropped on the floor and began crying. I didn't know what else to do. All i wanted was to lie down next to ash again.

"well that was lame. I was actually having quite a fun time laughing at you. Well you'll get something to eat by night. If you need anything. Just ask", he smirked and walked away.

"the names calem", he yelled from far away.

After hearing that i began crying even more. I just wanted to see all my friends again. I was not going to see them ever again. My mom. Bonnie, clemont, ash.... I just wanted to be by their side once more.

ASHS POV

"let me go. We have to look for Serena, she could he anywhere right now. And the worst part is that where ever Serena is, she not staying in the same place", i yelled as i struggled to get loose from brocks grip once more. Well he's my friend and all and he saved our lives but now he was getting pretty annoying.

"ash we'll find her later but its getting dark all ready and we cant run in the forest at night without a proper map. We've been running the whole day since last night without any rest. We Have to wait here. Don't worry, we'll get her tomorrow for sure", brock said, slowly letting go of my hand.