Chapter 2

Grace's POV

Last night was an absolute blur. I can't remember much of it at all. I can only remember up to when I was talking to Troye about his music. From then on there was nothing.

I got off the couch to find Joe in the kitchen making some breakfast. So that's what that delicious smell was. I couldn't help but notice how sexy he was in his skin tight underwear. Stop it grace. He probably doesn't even think your that attractive!.. Great, more internal battles with myself. I decided to not stand there like a lost girl and actually say something.

"Mornin'! What's cooking?"
I say.

"Oh, hi I'm just making some bacon, want any?"

"Sure ok."

Something about Joe seemed a little bit odd. He seemed. What's the word? Oh yes, he seemed a bit awkward. I mean I haven't really known him for long but I don't think that's his usual self. Zoe sometimes talks about him and she always says that he's usually a very happy chappy person. But this wasn't a very happy chappy kind of attitude.

"Joe? Are you okay?"
I asked him, curious of the situation at hand.

He sighed.

"Um. Well. Argh it's kind of hard to say and I know we've only just met and stuff but last night you kissed Caspar and-"

"I WHAT?!?!?" I practically yelled which caused him to jump a little.

"You don't remember?"
Joe asked.

"Obviously.. Arr I'll talk to him later. Carry on, sorry for interrupting."

"That's ok, anyway when I saw you kissing Caspar I just felt a bit jealous and I don't know why. I think. I think I have feelings for you and it's making me. Well I don't know what or how it's making me feel the way you kissed Caspar."

Wow. So maybe he does have feeling for me. But do I have any for him. Yes of course I do its Joe Sugg. But just because he's Joe Sugg that doesn't mean every girl HAS to have feeling for him. He's a really nice genuine guy and.. Wow, I'm falling fast.

"Listen. Joe. Last night we were all drunk, including Caspar. We didn't know what we were doing and we kissed. A little drunk kiss doesn't really matter does it? And besides..."
I said going a bit shy and looking down at the ground

"I think. I know."
I corrected my self
"I have feeling for you to Joe, your a really nice genuine guy and I really want to get to know you more."

I just said that aloud. I never say stuff like that aloud. What if he just changed his mind, what if he doesn't like me. Oh, I forgot to say. My mind always figured out a way to make me upset. But before I could talk any longer joes lips were placed onto mine. I responded almost immediately.

There were the Sparks, the buttlerflies, there is the heat rushing into my cheeks and face as our tongues explore each other's mouths.

Everything seemed perfect right now. And I don't want it to stop. Never.

A/N

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also those kisses are as close as we're getting to smut. But don't worry, the fanfiction is better without it, well you never know I might actually change my mind. Oh well I hope you enjoyed please give it a vote and just be lovely people that I am sure you are already!

-Taylor xx