Chapter 5

Grace's POV

By the time we got to the front of the line for the London eye it was dark already. Typical England. We stood in the line for two hours, there were some difficulties with an injury about 30 minutes into waiting. Luckily that got sorted out and after about 40 minutes everything was ok again.

"Alright we're here!" I suddenly heard joes voice in my ear.

"Yay! Let's go!" I cheered

Joe payed and we got on, we had a whole little carriage to ourself for some reason, I think the ticket Seller was just super nice.

"Your so beautiful grace, I. I just can't believe I met somebody like you" Joe spoke almost whispering. I couldn't say anything but blush and soon I placed my lips onto his. I immediately melted into his arms. The effect he has on me is actually unbelievable.

"This is amazing, Joe. Honestly, nobody has ever been this nice to me." I whispered my face still incredibly close to his.

"Only the best for you." He said looking deep into my eyes.

Honestly this night is better that Christmas, Easter and birthdays mixed into one. I can't imagine anybody else I would want to spend this night with and I'm so glad it's Joe.

"We have one more place to go to tonight." Joe said as we hopped out of the carriage when we got back to the ground.

"And where might that be?" I giggle leaning into joes shoulder.

"Follow me." Joe said starting to break into a run holding my hand. I was quite surprised that I could keep up with him.

We came to a stop in park, there was a tree and under that tree there was a picnic blanket with candles lit and a picnic basket.

"Joe. How did you-" I gasped until I was interrupted by joe pressing his lips on o mine.

It took me a while to respond as I was so shocked by this whole night but then I started to get lost in time and everything was perfect. Joe. London at night. Everything.

"You truly are amazing." I whispered as we sat down on the picnic blanket and started eating some snacks.

"Me? Grace everytime I see you I don't know what to say. Your so beautiful, lovely, your just so perfect and it takes my breathe away. So grace, I know we met only a small amount of time ago, butt will you do the honours of being my girlfriend?" Joe said, looking into my eyes as if he meant every single thing he said.

"Joe. Oh my god, yes I will." I hugged Joe as tight as I could and snuggled up to him. We stayed like that for a while. Just staring up into space, Joe stroking my back softly. I could hear him humming love story by Taylor swift under his breathe and it made me treasure the moment even more.

"Romeo take me somewhere we could be alone." I started singing.

"I'll be waiting." Joe also started singing.

"All there's left to do is run, you'll be the prince and I'll be the princess baby just say yes." We sung togethor. I thought we had stopped singing when Joe started singing again, I decided to let him sing on his own.

Once he fineshed I reached up to him and kissed him. For a long time.

"Come on, let's go back to mine." Joe said as we broke apart from the kiss. He started to clear up and I helped him.

When we got to the apartment I went into the bathroom took my make up and put my pyjamas. When I got to joes room he was already asleep. Bless him. I got into bed and he immediately started to snuggle up to me. I did the same to him and slowly drifted off to sleep. Today was amazing.

Who sucks at uploading? ME! I. So sorry I will try really hard now that I have my friend Hayley bothering me. Maybe I'll get
to kill her dog (inside Joke don't worry I'm not insane xx) anyways I hope you enjoyed!

-Taylor xx