Chapter 4

I opened the door and stepped aside to let him in. He handed me my food and I walked back upstairs to my room leaving him by his self , Shit he can leave now for all I care I got my food.

I ate a little bit of my food and lit up my third blunt , shit I'm trying to get high asf. Bitch ass nigga came in my room and I passed him the blunt . No I can't stand him right now but if somebody else is here with me they gone smoke too shit I expect the same from everybody else.

We just sat in silence listening to the t.v. and I got back in instagram . "So you not gonna talk to me ?" he asked.

"Didn't plan on it." I said back.

He smacked his teeth , "Man why you trippin you already knew What it was when you started messing with me!"

"I'm not even finna explain myself to you. you ain't shit and ain't gone ever be shit! like you said you have a girlfriend and I'm single so you can just leave me the fuck alone and go back to your girlfriend , I'm tired of you and your bullshit Trey. You have a girlfriend and imma get me a nigga okay ! okay?!"

"Maaaan Liyah it ain't even like that . I'm yo nigga and you my girl don't let me hear about you and another nigga or imma fuck you up real talk."

I just laughed at his ass imma let him think that. I'm too high to argue with him. "What's funny ?" he asked with an attitude.

"you nigga , the fuck ?!" I halfway yelled.

"Yeah whatever you heard what the fuck I just said ." he said laying his head back.

"You don't tell me what the fuck I can and can't do. you don't own me. you have a girlfriend then I can fuck with somebody to. I'm not finna waste my time waiting on you to leave somebody knowing you ain't even gone do it now just shut the fuck up you bout to blow my high." I said not caring if I sounded harsh.

I ate some more of my food and checked my phone , damn it's going on 4 o'clock. Good thing I'm off this weekend. I seen that I had a couple of messages from some of my friends.

Baddie😩💜😍👏😜 :

- biiiiitch what you doing ?
1:47 a.m.

my main bitch Tae😍😜👭💁:

- ouuuu bitch I'm fucked up ain't no sleep bih
3:48

Brodieee 😍💉👫👊🔫
- aye luh suh
2:38

luh sexy 😍😩🙌💦
- wassup Liyah ?
12:46

I smirked to myself and I felt Trey leaning over me and then smack his teeth. "Don't get fucked up Liyah." he said and wrapped his arms around me.

I shook my head and put my phone back on the charger and layed down with him. Yes I can't stand him but I love when somebody holds me while I'm sleep.

-----------------------------