Chapter 13

Aaliyah 😌💞

We pulled up to my parents house an hour later. Kiara and Tj came outside jiggin to Young Thug Gangster Shit.

Me and Tay jumped out and started jiggin with them.

"I can dick you down on some gangster shit!"

"Dick you down!"

"I can dick you down on some gangster shit!"

"Aye I can put you down on some gangster shit!"

"YEAH I CAN HAVE YOU RIDIN ROUND SOME GANGSTER SHIT!" We all yelled.

I jumped on the both of them "Maaaan I missed you bitches!" I yelled.

"Aye you better watch that bitch word ."

"Man nigga pipe down you always getting serious." I said laughing.

"Ain't it!" Keke and Tay agreed.

"Aye all y'all can hop off my dick." He said mushing our heads and running.

"Boy don't touch my hair you gone fuck it up dang!" Keke said yelling.

"Anywayssss I missed you hoes y'all don't even fuck with a nigga like that no more." She said rolling her eyes.

"Giiiirl we be busy." Said Tay and I agreed with her. I ran to cut my car off and grabbed my gars and put them in my purse.

"Yeah y'all needa hurry and go see ma and daddy they asses been bugging me all damn day." I laughed "Don't do my mama and daddy."

"The baddest bitch has arrived!" 😂😛 I yelled as I opened the door.

"What the hell you just say ?!" My ma came from round the corner. I smiled innocently, "Heyyyy my queen."

"Ain't no hey my queen! I done told you and yo brother and sister to watch y'all damn mouths!"

"Ma I ain't even cuss!" I could hear Tay tryna hold a laugh in.

"Why you always lyinggg? Mhm oh my God. Stop fuckin lyinnn!" She mimicked the  boy from that video.

I died laughing "Ma you don't know nothing bout that."

"Girl shut up I know about a lot of things." She said rolling her eyes.

I walked into the kitchen to find my daddy reading a newspaper. "Popsssss!" I yelled jumping in his lap.

He pushed me off of him onto the floor "Girl you too big for that shit."

"Well damn excuse me if I miss my people." I said getting off the floor. "And you ain't have to push me like that I'm fragile."

"Yo ass gone be in the hospital you cuss again."

"I'm sorry it's a habit." I said laughing.

"Yeah yeah." He said getting up to check on the food.

"Ouuu what y'all cooking?" I said getting Happy cause a bitch was hungry.

"Nothing for yo fat head ass." Tj said coming into the kitchen.

"Boyyy yo ole Harriet Tubman face ass I'm finna light yo skinny ass up."

"Owww ma dang!" I said rubbing my head.

She just smacked the shit outta my head. "I done told you about yo damn mouth."

"Okay ma I'm sorry geez." I walked to my old room to find Keke and Tay laying across my bed.

"Get y'all asses up! Fuck y'all think this is?" I said.

"Girl you can lay yo stanky booty ass on the floor talking to me like you crazy." Keke said.

"Ain't it done lost ha damn mind."

I know its been a long time since I updated 😩 and I apologize. Enjoy 😌 don't forget to COMMENT and VOTE😘