Please Read This (Authors Note; Very Important)

Hey guys ! How is everyone ? :)

I hope you are all doing well, for I just got out of school for summer break today! I was really excited and was planning on updating The Light in Dark today but that's where the problem and main point of this Authors Note comes from.

 As you've all realized, I haven't updated TLID in a while and I am sorry for that, but I have a reason behind it. I have no inspiration what so ever to continue with this story.. I'd say its a horrible case of Writers Block.

 It's not that I don't enjoy writing this for you guys because I do. The You and Me series is honestly my baby and I've been writing it since the beginning of the year. But Its gotten to a point were I just don't know what else to put.

 I've tried putting drama in it so it would be easier, but it just hasn't come to me. I wanted this story to be at least 20 chapters and now it has 14, meaning it needs 6 more. But I don't know what I can do in those 6 chapters

 Maybe I'm just being obnoxiously worried over nothing, I'm sure I could come up with something if I really tried. I just really need some more inspiration for this story for me to continue on. 

 So guys, please if you read this I need you to help me. I want to know if you want me to continue this story and if you do, why? Not only that but PLEASE if you want me to continue on, comment what YOU hope happens in future chapters.

  It will really help me figure out what I want to do with this story and will help me come up everything. So if you're reading this now, I don't care who you are, please comment below and help me.

 If I don't get responses from this and no one helps me and tells me why I should continue, I probably wont. I sound very immature I'm sure, but you have to understand that I really just need inspiration to continue on, and if I get non, I don't think Ill be able to continue.

 Whatever I decide after this, Ill post another Authors Note for you all to know. So please, comment below guys and help.

 Love you guys bunches, no matter what I decide to do with this story :)

~Lizzy xx