Chapter 11

*Christina's P.O.V.*

More than a month had passed since mine and Andy's argument and we haven't said one word to each other. I had started cutting again and no one knew about it.

I was laying in my bunk listening to Three Days Grace-I hate Everything About You and tears were welling in my eyes. I felt like this towards Andy, but I'm pretty sure he felt like this towards me too. That's Fine. I heard he had broken up with Juliet, but I didn't care. I wasn't taking him back. I sighed as Three Days Grace-Pain blasted through my headphones. I was thinking about how much this song represented me. I laughed at what a mess my life had become. God, if I wasn't constantly under watch, I would run away. Just up and leave. But I am.

I felt my phone buzzing next to me. Jinxx.

"Have to stay late at the studio for an extra 20 minutes. Hope you'll be fine alone."  The text read.

"Yea...." I replied.

God I was bored. And then a horrible thought popped into my head. Cutting. I sighed. Seriously? Yes. No. Yes! No! YES! NO! I went on for 10 minutes like this and finally landed on yes.

I got up and went to my things. I found my blade and walked to the bathroom. I shut and locked the door, then hovered over the sink and drug the blade across my skin. 10 minutes later, I had 20 total cuts on both my arms and I heard the door open. Shit, I waited too long. I washed my arms off, washed the blade off, then washed my arms again and gently slid my black hoodie on. I walked out of the bathroom and looked around. The guys were in the living room still. I quickly shoved my blade in my bag and silently climbed into the bunk I was previously in, which was Jinxx's. I played the song which was the beginning Just Like You-Three Days Grace...I smiled to myself as I felt someone gently shake me awake. I opened my eyes and looked to the source. Jinxx.

"Hey, we were thinking of going to a bar, will you be ok for a few hours?" I nodded. In 10 minutes they were gone again. I laid in the bunk for the time they were gone, listening to music.

*2 hours later*

I heard the door fling open, causing me to wake up. I heard the drunken laughter and stumbling come in. I tried to ignore it.

"Hey...Hey Christina! Come out...Out here." Shouted a drunken Jinxx. I sighed, put my iPod on pause and put it in my pocket and walked out to the living room.

"Yea?" I asked, looking at the 5 drunken men. I sighed. This would be a fun night.

"Why do you need that sweater. Take it off." Andy said. I shook my head. "Take. It. Off." He growled, coming closer. A tear slid down my cheek and I slowly took it off. Andy grabbed it from me and walked back to his original place.

"Come here." Said Ashley. I slowly walked up to him. Once I was in a foot of him, he grabbed both my wrists and pulled me into him. He kissed me and his kiss was drunken and sloppy. I screamed at the pain in my wrists and from the shock of him kissing me and pulled away, or tried to. He still had my wrists and none of the guys did anything but laugh. Ashley gripped my wrists tighter and held me against him. I was struggling and trying to pull away from him but it didn't work, only put me in more pain. Finally, I did what I had to do, but would regret. I kneed him in his manhood and he let go, then doubled over in pain. I backed up as Jinxx came near me. He grabbed my right wrist, a much tighter grip than Ashley had which made me whimper.

"P-Please l-let g-go." I whimpered. He didn't listen.

"Don't you ever do that again. Ever! Got it?" He growled at me. I nodded, biting my lip. Once he let go of me I ran to the bathroom, slammed the door and locked it. I slid down the door and cried. The pain in my wrists was so intense right now I just wanted to kill myself and make it stop. I heard the guys laughing for about another 20 minutes, probably about me, then it was silence. I slowly and quietly opened the bathroom door. They were sprawled out on the floor in the living room, passed out. Ashley had his ams spread out and there was blood on his hands. There was blood on Jinxx's left hand.