Chapter 8

Bella's P.O.V.

"Thanks.." I said and winked at him before I ran to my friends. I would love to talk to him, but I would get too nervous and say something stupid.

"Hey girls.." I said to my friends, but when I went over there, they were talking about ... a date?

"What did i miss?" I asked. They laughed.

"Well Jasmine went on a date with Zayn, and Victoria went on a date with Niall!" Kelly squealed. So I did miss alot.

"How was it?? Jasmine first." I said, poking her stomach.

""It was really good!" she said,

Jasmine's P.O.V.

I didnt tell anyone about 'the kiss' yet. I dont know, but its like my mouth wont let the words come out. Whatever.

"And how about you, Tori?? How was it with Niall?" Bella asked, now poking Victoria.

"It was awesome, I'll tell you later." thats when the bell rang and Kelly, Victoria, and Bella went to class but for some reason, Chanel remained there staring at me like she wanted to know something.

"So Jasmine, anything you would like to tell me?" she asked, fluttering her eyelashes. I giggled.

"Bye Chanel, gotta get to class." I said trying to escape but she held my arm.

"Jasmine, I can tell when your acting...suspicious..." she said, squinting her eyes. I looked away.

"Chanel, class!" I said. She laughed.

"Well then tell me, and you could go." she pestered. I sighed.

"Fine. I...sleep in a bed." I said, and both of us started laughing until she made a complete serious face.

"Funny-now tell me."

"You promise not to tell?" I asked. She nodded willingly.

"Fine. Zayn kissed me yesterday." I said. Chanel gasped.

"Your lying!" she said. I shook my head.

"Oh my god! Thats crazy!" she said.

"Yeah, I guess." I said, "Except one thing."

"What?" Chanel questioned.

"Well after he kissed me, he told me has a girlfriend."