chapter 1

Harry's Pov

Damn do I look mighty fine for my daddy. Daddy bought me a nice black lace thong, I wasn't really into the whole "thong" thing but it can work. I stare at myself in the full body mirror in the conner of our room. I take a nice side view and I see the hand prints of daddy from this morning, man he spanks hard. As I look at the clock and see the time, daddy should be home soon. I look at myself one last time before putting on a sheer lace top that goes with my thong. I wonder what daddy will think. Will he like it? Will he think it's gross? even tho it was his idea in the first place. As all these question flood my mind I didn't even hear the door open nor close. I didn't know daddy was home until I felt to strong arms rap around my small figure. I look and see my black haired sexy daddy Zayn (I know zayn left but he didn't in this okay?). Of all my daddy's I have the most fun with him, why because he lets me suck his huge cock. Daddy Niall always wants to play football (soccer) and I don't want to cause I hate ring dirty. Daddy Liam always wants to run and work out, well I'm to lazy for that stuff. Daddy Louis all he likes to do is watch football and cuddle. Don't get me wrong the cuddles are nice but sometimes he cuddles me to much.

"Hi baby, how was your day today?" zayn asked while he sat beside me on the couch.

"m'hh fine daddy and yours?" I replied mumbling into the side of him for some heat. Wearing this thong and sheer top makes me cold.

"I love that thong on you baby. Stand up and give daddy a little show of what we will get tonight eh babes?" he asked with a shit eating grim on his face.

I get up from my spot on the couch and stand up in front of him and do a little tease with the top of the thong and my cute little bum, as they say. I start to get into it until I feel a soft pair of hands pull me up so I'm standing straight and giving me a quick but loving kiss. I didn't even have to guess I knew it was daddy Niall. He is so gentle when it comes to me. Even in the bedroom he's always so loving and caring towards me.

"really zayn? really? stealing all the fun from me and the other daddy's from our little boy." Niall asked zayn. zayn just looked speechless nothing to say at all. Niall giving zayn the death stare.

One thing I have learned from before was don't get daddy Niall mad. When he's mad like run! run as fast as you can. Cause he will spank you really hard and you won't be able to sit for a few days.

"i-I-I-i-I'm sorry daddy." zayn breaths out just under a whisper.

"go up stairs to daddy's room and wait for me or another daddy." Niall just states that and brings his attention towards me.

"is daddy in trouble?" I ask my blond haired daddy.

"no baby no. just he needs a good spanking to remember his place in this house." he states not losing eye contact with me the whole time.

"oh okay daddy." I say not knowing what else to say.

"so where were we?" he asked tapping in finger against his head.

"ahh yes you where showing me how to take off your thong. keep going baby cause sooner or later you will forget all about that thong." he says as he is rubbing himself the through his pants.

"you ready daddy?" I simple ask.

"yes baby show me that nice little bum of yours." he states hotly.

I just keep thinking that this is going to be the start of a long night.

my first book I've written hope you like it! can y'all comment to tell me how it was please and thank you!!! love you all .