chapter 2

Zayns POV

I've been waiting for what seems like hours up here. I'm starting to get nervous because I don't know who is going to be punishing me? in this house Louis and Niall are the ones that give out the punishments and the ones that fuck us into sub-space. Liam is the one that can punish us when they leave or go out. Thens there's me I can only put Harry in the conor till one of them comes home. Harry is the the baby of all of this but he loves us all the same. Niall spanks the hardest your crying when he reaches 10 and that's only this hand. Louis doesn't spank as hard but he uses different objects every time.

Nialls POV

After Harry gave me a quick blowjob I head up the stairs with a sleepy Harry in my arms. As I walk into the master bedroom I remember I still have to punish Zayn. I tuck Harry into bed and head out to go see Zayn.

Zayns POV

I hear the bed room door open and I see Niall. I started to cry cause I know I won't be sitting for a couple days. I see him make his way over to me.

"You know what you did right Zayn?" he asks his voice cold like ice.

"Yes daddy I do" I reply just above a whisper.

"Good now take off your pants and boxers and lean over the bed" where his instructions.

I do as I'm told not wanting to make him more angry and make my punishment worse. I lean over the end of the bed waiting for the first hit. I was deep into thought when SPANK he hit me.

"What number Zayn?" he asks pissed off.

"One daddy" I reply.

"Good keep counting baby" he says.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"Two three four five daddy" I say trying not to cry.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"Six seven eight nine ten" I say now sobbing.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"All done baby all done. Daddy loves you calm your breathing" he tells me.

I didn't even notice that he stopped spanking me until I was being rocked back and forth.

"thank you daddy I love you too" was my reply.

"If you ever try that again I will make it feel like a love tap okay?" he asks.

"okay daddy" I say.

I don't like being spanked at all I hate it a lot. it hurts my bum.

"lets go cuddle baby okay?" he asks.

"Ya I guess" I reply.

He carries me downstairs to where the tv is and we start to watch whatever that is on. I can feel daddy's hard cock pressing up against my bum. The least I can do is suck his cock right? right.

"Daddy can I suck your cock?" I ask.

"I thought you would never ask baby" was his reply.

I get to work by getting in my knees and removing is pants and tight briefs. His huge cock sprung up and hit his torn chest. I grab ahold of his cock and take a long wet strip up the backside of it. He lets out a throaty moan. So I take that of me and put his whole cock in my mouth and suck him like a lollipop. I just keep bobbing my head up and down at a fast past trying to get home to cum. I love the taste of my daddy's. I feel the twitch of his cock and he spills is load into my mouth. I makes sure to swallow it all cause as daddy says " spiters are quitters".

"Thank you baby did such a good job for daddy" he say pulling me back up.

"welcome daddy" I say.

"Tired baby?" he asks.

I just shake my head yes.

"close you eyes baby and go to sleep. daddy will be here when you wake up okay?" he says.

"okay daddy love you" I say and give him a kiss on the lips.

"love you to baby night" was all I remember hearing as I feel asleep kissing my daddy.

OMFG IM SO SORRY LONG TIME NO UPDATE!!! I PROMISE I WILL TRY AMD UPDATE MORE!!! LOVE YOU ALL❤ PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT LOVE YOU BABES!!!