Spy x reader

(Spy face is like "dat ass!!" XD lmao)

You had just joined RED team when you saw him. You heard woman swooned at his feet but you stuck your hands up and said "lesbo !! I only take va jay jays." Making a "v" with your hands.

He stared at you with disappointment in his eyes but disappeared as he smirked while scout spoke up. "Fuck!! "

You were getting ready for bed when you bumped into him. "Sorry spy. " "it is fine mon Cheri . Tell me , why are you up so late?"

You smiled "it's barely 10:00." He stared at you "okay so it's 12:51 am. Big deal"

"It is a big deal. A beautiful young lady should not be up so late." Thank god it was quite dark. You blushed lightly .

"Are you really hitting on me when I told you I'm a lesbo?" He looked around before crushing his cigarette under his foot smirking.

He pushed you up against the wall staring into your eyes.  You heart slowly beating.At first you just stared back . But you spoke up.

"Spy-?!!" "Shhh mon amour. I know you not lesbian. Even if you were I could make you straight with one night."

You frowned "is that a challenge?" He smirked "and if it is?" You pulled him close whispering in his ear "you still wouldn't get any." Kissing his ear you walked off towards your room.

He watched you smiling. "So you met your match spy ?" Sniper asked. "Non. Just a girl who is not yet ready . " sniper chuckled and walked off.

You smiled. "Excuses excuses. Spy can't get none of this." You got in bed. But opened your door . "Hey snake ! You can join me ~" you felt the wind brush past you and you knew he was cloaked .

You shut the door as invisible hands touched your body and lips met yours. You found his watch and made him uncloak.

Before you knew you were French kissing and half naked. Sniper walked by. "Not ready my ass." And spy got dat ass.

(Omfg ignore the last sentence XD lmao)