Scout x shy / smart reader

(Once again here's scout. Lol I'll do medic or spy next)

Your face was glued to the books pages. You loved books! And of course loving books , you loved to study.

So of course you were smart as hell. Scout looked at you from across the rec room thinking to him self.

He likes smart girls. Even though he was never too smart himself.

You felt like you were being watched so you looked up. Only to meet scouts eyes. His eyes widened and looked away frowning.

Why does he hate you much? Ever since you got here he's only made fun of you and bullied you.

You have a small "eep!!" And retreated to engineer. He was always  like a dad to you.

"What's wrong darling?" He asked noticing your "oh god" face. You blinked and quietly said "scout hates me so much and I'm scared if him!!"

Engi shook his "naw he doesn't "

You frowned not believing that .

*time skip*

It was late at night and you finished doing math problems with engi for fun. You always loved it too! Engi was almost as cool as your real dad.

All the other team members you avoided. Your parents always did say you were shy .

But in your way to your room you saw scout waiting in front oh your door. He looked over at you and you panicked turning to run . "Wait (y/n)!!"

He ran after you and in seconds pulled you back by your shirt. You felt his arms wrap around you.

"I'm sorry"
Your eyes widened in shock."w-what?"

"I'm sorry I was always a jerk to you. I just wanted you think I was cool and tough. I never wanted to hurt you. Andithinkyourcute... "

The last part was said so quick you almost fell from dizziness. "S-scout... It's okay..." You got out of his hug and turned around to face him.

"R-really?!! I-!!" You got him off with a peck on the cheek and making that "eep!!" Sound and ran to your room locking the door.

Scout just looked at your now closed door shocked. "Jeez..." He said rubbing his cheek smiling like a dork "she's freaking adorable.

(I'm sorry I was gone for so little long. My grandpa died . I'm having a rough year)