Chapter 3:'Ryuga'.

(Your p.o.v)

I walked to the roof top and took my lunch out of my f/c bag. It was, of course, a strawberry shortcake. I took my plastic fork and started to stab my food. When I was satisfied with the result, I threw the fork in a dustbin and took a hand-full of my now dough-looking cake. It was DELICIOUS.

When I finished the first cake,I took the chocolate cake out of my now nearly empty bag. I murdered it just like the first cake but this time with my hands. I just did not feel like using a fork anymore. Destroying it with my hands was so much funnier. I was about to eat my cake when I finally noticed that someone was looking at me. It was that other creepy dude!

I turned around so I could see him fully. He had his hands in his pocket and was staring at my cake like. He then made a step forward to which I made a step backward. It continued like that until I hit a wall."Can I have some?" he asked pointing at my cake.

I looked at him, then at the cake, then back at him."You would really eat that?!" He simply nodded and was about to take a handful of cake when I put it away from him."I never told you that it was alright. That's my cake!"

"Oh please, Miss, I did not bring my lunch." I furrowed my eyebrows. "So?" I asked. His dark blue eyes stared into my e/c ones. "So I am actually craving sweets." Not breaking our eye contact, he took a hand-full of my cake and put it in his mouth.

At first I was shocked by his action but then I shrugged it off and gave him the cake. "You can have it. Besides I'm not hungry.

I sat down on the ground looking at the crystal white clouds. He sat down next to me and said "Fanx" his mouth still full of cake.

Questions kept running in my mind. 'Who's that guy? Why was he spying on me? How much does he know about me? Does he like my cake? Why do I even care if he likes my cake or not?'

(L's/Ryuga's p.o.v)

This cake is DELICIOUS. I could eat it all day long. What am I talking about? I already do that.

Anyways I must concentrate on Miss l/n. First of all, she is using a fake name. Why take such precautions?

Second, she pleaded the director for not doing any freshman speech. I don't believe it's because of shyness.

Besides, I heard she had some financial problems. Having a good living certificate definitely helps on getting a good job. Then why waste all those opportunities?

This was suspicious. Yet, this is not enough to make her a potential killer. That's why I'm personally spying on her and Light Imagay as she said a few moments ago. That event was quite entertaining.

Oh god. This cake is so good. If she is cleared from any suspicion of being Kira, I might hire her as my personal cook...

I was snapped back to reality when a hand started waving in front of my face. I looked at the owner who was obviously Miss l/n.

"What is it?" She tilted her head to the side in confusion."You have been spacing out for 13 min and 43 sec." To that I was surprised. "Oh, I'm sorry. Were you saying something to me? "Yeah, I was asking you what your name was and why were you spying me? " She already knew that I was spying her. Well, that's not surprising. She is very smart.

"My name is Hideki Ryuga." To that, she lifted an eyebrow."Wait a minute."She told me lifting her hand up to as if say stop. I could tell she was trying to figure something out.

"What a strange fake name! Couldn't you have chose a better one? Like Justin Bieber? He would have died. I hate the popstar but a world without Justin Bieber is better than a world without Hideki Ryuga!". (a/n:I am so so so sorry for those who like Justin Bieber.)

How did she know? "How do you know that it's a fake one?" "I was just asking if that was your real name...in an other way."She smirked.

"Besides, you are very intelligent and kept spying in Light Yagami and me also, Hideki Ryuga is a too famous name. I tried to find a reason to all of those weird facts and the only conclusion I've made so far is that you are a detective who is working on the Kira case. And currently you are suspecting me and that other guy of being Kira. You have chosen Hideki Ryuga as name because it is very common that if Kira wants to kill you, he will use Hideki Ryuga as name but it is highly probable that the pop star will die. So you can narrow your suspects to those who thought you were named Hideki Ryuga. Yet, you could have used Justin bieber."

She kept staring at the cloud while saying that. She was smarter than what I thought. I should hire as a detective and a cook.

(Your p.o.v)

'Ryuga' looked at me. More like stared at me. I could tell he was trying to figure something out too but what?