8

Mina P.O.V.

It's was Jeonghan. I frozed. I tried to hide my tears.

'Hey,' he said almost whispering.

I couldn't bring up a word.

'Can i come in?' He said after a long time.

'I-i don't... i don't thing that's a good idea,' i said, my voice was shaking.

'We need to talk,' he said.

It's like he ain't got now feel. Why is he being like this?

I step aside and he walked in to the living room. I closed the door and follow him.

He walked to the couch and look a picture that was laying on th couch. It was a picture with Jeonghan and me when we was younger. He smiled.

I started crying harder, 'why are you here? I don't know is you see it but i'm hurt, if have wait 4 years for you...'

He turned and walked to me. He putted me into a hug.

'I'm so sorry. I didn't ment to hurt you. I loved you and still do. I was just so happy to see you again, i frozed. i missed you so much. Please forgive me,' he said.

I putted back and looked in his dark eyes. I laid my hands on his cheeks. I smiled. I leaned in and pressed my lips on his soft lips. He laid his hands on my waist and putted me deeper in the kiss.
After a long time he putted a way, so we took a some breath.

'I love you,' he said.

'I love you too,' i said.

He kissed my nose.

The door opened and Alex and Joshua walked in, hand in hand. They looked up shocked but then smiled.

'I'm gald you to are back together,' Joshua said.

Jeonghan hugged me.

'Well, i see something growing between you two, too,' i said.

Alex blushed. Joshua smiled dreamy to Alex and peck her cheek. Alex became red like a tomato.

'I will never let you go again,' Jeonghan whispered in my ear.

'Same thing for me,' i said.

He kissed me.