0.4

"are you done staring?" calum scoffed, making me blush. "i wasn't staring, i was listening to what you had to say."

"i finished talking about 20 seconds ago, therefore, you were staring at me."

"i-i"

"i mean, i know i'm beautiful, but aren't i a little low for your standards?" i didn't respond to calum. i slammed my book shut and took a deep breath. i caught a small chuckle from beside me, and felt my anger rise more. "why do you constantly have to annoy me?!"

"because i find it very amusing." rolling my eyes at him, i saw him slide his stuff into his bag. "where are you going?" i scoffed. "there's still another 2 hours of this lesson."

"if you think that i'm spending another 2 hours in this classroom, stuck next to you, you better think again princess." he smirked, leaning forward and blowing a bubble of chewing gum in my face. as it popped, my head flinched backwards and he burst into laughter. "you can't leave!" i cried. "we haven't finished yet." he stood there for a moment, and half of his mouth broke into a small smile. "how about this..." he leant closer again, and stopped chewing his gum. "you," his finger pointed to my chest. "come with me, and we can skip the rest of the day. then, once we get bored, we can find somewhere to finish the rest of today's work."

me? skip class. i don't think so. i mean, how could i skip? i have an above average score in each class, i can't ruin that. but then again, he did say we could finish the work later on...

"promise?"

"promise what?" he questioned. "that we finish the work." he sighed heavily before nodding. i stuck out my hand and he raised his eyebrows. "come on." he looked down at my pinky finger sticking out. "what are we, five?" i shrugged and he pushed his lips together. "fine." his finger wrapped around mine as he promised.

//

"so where are we going?" i asked, cautiously walking next to calum, slightly hiding behind him. "we have to meet someone quickly."

"okay...how do we get out of the school then?" calum lead me to the back of the school field. "uh, we jump the fence." he scratched the back of his head and shrugged. "jump the fence?!" he laughed a bit, before leaning on the tall, black, metal fence. "screw this, i'm going back to class." i scoffed and turned, but calum grabbed my hand and pulled me back. "oh come on princess, i'll let you go first." we made eye contact for a few seconds, before he pulled his hand back and wrapped them around my waist. "i'll give you a boost." i nodded, and he counted down from three.

"3, 2-" he lifted me up and i grabbed the top, sliding my leg over and falling down from the top. "ouch!" i cried. calum burst into a fit of laughter and i knew i had to refrain the tears from coming down my cheeks. "shut up!" yelling at calum, i sat up and moaned in pain. he jumped over, and made it seem so easy. he took me by the waist again and helped me up. "come on princess, we've got a lot of fun to get up to."       

//

hello!! wow, its been along time, wattpad said 3 months... wow.

sorry for such a late update, nd i say this every time but i really will be doing regular updates from now on, (i hope..)

this is a v short chapter, but don't u worry!! ive already started writing the next one!

stay safe, love m x