0.5

"hey," calum nodded to a stranger looking boy, with bright pink hair, tatty jeans and a red leather jacket on. "have you got it?"

"yeah cal, but seriously this has to stop."

"shut up, michael." calum frowned at his friend and moved closer to him, whispering something i couldn't work out. michael nodded and stepped back, handed him a book and smirked. "nice girl. i mean, i know you work fast, but i didn't expect a you to bring a, uh, girl like her." he scoffed, looking me up and down. i felt insecure, so desperate to walk away. calum's shoulders rose and he took another step closer. scowling, calum took a deep breath and stepped back. "thanks." calum turned round, grabbed my hand and pushed passed his friend. "sorry about him," calum muttered. "he's a bit, different you could say." i didn't say anything. i couldn't say anything. the lump in my throat was in the way. i knew i wasn't going to cry, but if michael thought that about me, how do i know that isn't what calum secretly thinks of me and is just using me? "are you alright?" he stopped to look at me. "mhm." i nodded, trying to keep walking. "is it what he said?"

"mhm." calums eyes softened, and he took my face in his hands. tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, he whispered "if anything, he's right." shocked, i had to resist my mouth from dropping. "we are completely different. your princess popular, and im the person who gets detention for getting caught smoking. you go to parties with football players, and i go to alleyways with fucked up kids. your standards are waaay higher than mine, so don't take it as insult, princess." he smiled gently, letting me go and putting his arm around me. "come on, lets have some fun."

-

after walking round a shopping centre for a couple of hours, we stopped at a coffee shop. "what do you want?" he asked. "no, i'll get it!" i protested. "i am the princess ofcourse." i winked and went to take our orders. bringing the drinks back, i placed them onto the small table calum chose in the corner. it was kind of dark, and cramped. "have you had fun then?" calum asked. "yeah, i think so."

"you think so?"

"well, jumping over a fence, getting insulted and getting chased out of a shop aren't my usual activities, but it was different." calum just smiled at me, before pulling out his workbook. "now we've had my fun," he winked, "i can't break a pinky promise, can i princess?"

-

well hello!! this has been foreeeeeverrr, but i came across wattpad on the app store and felt like updating v briefly!!!

i am going to try and get back into this story, i pinky promise!!!

see you very soon,

stay safe, love m x