Chapter 13

Sam's pov

The next morning I woke up cuddling next to Angie. After the entire incident we just decided to go to bed.

I go down stairs and make breakfast for Angie and I. I'm not much of a cook but that's the least I can do after what happened last night. I don't understand. My parents were never the best but how can anyone say that to they're own daughter. Oh yeah... Someone who's crazy.

I make eggs, French toast sticks, and pancakes for us.

Right as I finish making the eggs she walks down the stairs. She's in shorts, a hoodie, and a messy side braid with absolutely no makeup.

Damn. Even early in the morning she still manages to be the most beautiful girl in the world. How did I get so lucky?

We tell each other good morning and she comes over wrapping her arms around my torso from the back as I pour eggs on our plates.

"You made this?" She asks.

"No babe. Paula Deen fell from the sky and made this." I say laughing. "Well you better of kicked her out. I don't like racist old people in my house." She says jokingly making us laugh.

We sit down and eat. "So how are you since yesterday?" I ask.

"Eh. I'm over it. She wants to be a bitch and treat her daughter like dirt than I don't want her in my life." She says. I just nod.

Filler chapter. I know it sucked. But more will happen in the next chapter!! Love you guys <3