Chapter 10

Authors Note: Shout out to RoseHathaway1123 for being the first one to ever comment!!!!!! Thank you for kinda kicking me in the butt to get me to right. Hope you got my message back! Enjoy the chappie

              Zachs {POV}

I dont know why but my wolf was going crazy! He was practicaly jumping in my head.

MATE IS NEAR! GO FIND HER NOW!!!!!!!!!!

I was confuzed my mate was near? What ever ill keep watch for someone who could be my mate. Mates usually know eachother befor they are mated. So ill have to know the girl for a while.... i dont know who it is but when i see her ill be excited.

I  was headed to Algebra when i saw Annabeth come toward me with determination written all over her face.

Could she????

My wolf whimpered..I dont know why

************************

Rose {POV}

I sat on my Black raceing bike. (If i say so myself it is sexy as hell) It was nearly lunch which is when we will make a dramatic enterence. I laughed at that thought.  Always a dramatic enterence. Never anything normal. I looked at Sara, my twin sister and partner in crime. She smirked at me when we saw a bunch of teens looking at us with lust and awe.

'Never know whats going on.' i heard a girl who seemed like that 'Geek' girl mutter.

"Hey You" i yelled. she looked around. "ya you with the bright blue eyes and brown hair" her eyes widend. As she walked over she was tentive. "I wont bite...Hard." I said with a genuine smile. She relaxed. "So why did you call me over?". "I dont know you just seemed lonely." Said sarra. "Plus we wanted to know if you would show us around?" I asked ( Sorry if my back and forth talk sucks.lol)

 She looked shocked "Me? show YOU around?" I looked at her with a calm face. "If your embarressed about being around us?" Sarra said while getting off her bike the same time i did. "No its just that you two are soo...never mind." She hung her head. "Come on... what you name?" She brightend. "My name is Maxine"  "Alright max lets go...You dont mind if i call you that do you?" She had a look of pure joy. and suprise. "N..No i dont. Just suprised nobodys ever talked to me this long who looks like you." She had a awe to her voice. "Then my friend you are hanging with a bunch of Gitches." Sarra said while laughing. "Whats a Gitch?" "Its a slang word for Bitch so we dont get in  trouble with our mom." I said with a smirk. I dont smile often. But this girl is so innocent its cute.

 "Ok well its lunch time so lets go to the Cafeteria."

************************************

Zach {POV}

I was sitting at lunch with my brothers Thomas, Mckey, and Dareen. All the football team was sitting with us. We were the big men on campus. "Yo Zach!" Yelled Tj. "What up man?" "Did you see the new biker chicks?" "No" "Dude they are FINE!" He said whilst standing up and thrusting his hips and doing a spanking motion. (Dont know the exact name!! sorry im a sheltered child.lol)  "Sit down retared!" Yelled Thomas. All the footteam are werewolves. "what man? Those chick were cumming in pants worthy!!" All the men nodded in agreement. Even the mated ones...

I looked at Tj. "You would think a nun is fuck worthy you horn dog!" Everyone laughed "You think im crazy look behind you!" He wisper yelled. I looked behind him and i saw........Annabeth right behind me.

"Zach i need to talk to you." oookkk. i walked with Annabeth away from everyone else. "Wha.."  "WillYougoout ithmeZach?" "What speak english Ann?" "Will you go out with me?" I looked at her. Ive known ann sence Greece. We've been best friends. mabey she is my mate and i just need to date her to find out.

SAY NO IDIOT!!!!

what the??

YA ITS ME YOUR WOLF FRIEND!!!

She might be our mate!

NO SHE IS NOT!!!!

i might as well try......

N...

I turned off my wolf senses. (Yes i can do that, sometimes talking to yourself is creepy)

ann was standing there looking defeted.......

"Ann...I'll go on a date w/ you"

*********************************

Annabeths {POV}

He said yes...

*******************************

Darren, Mackey, Thomas {POV} (MIND LINK)

HE SAID YES!!!! WTF she isnt his mate.....somthings up

***********************************

Sarra {POV}

I saw Zach and Annabeth...Rose was pissed. She smiled evily. "He said yes....what are you going to do?" Rose looked at me. "Im going to...."

*********************************

Valintine (The Flair mama if you forgot)

I felt a pain in my chest. tears flowed. Warren looked at me with alarm as i fell to the ground. "whats the matter Val?" "Zach just made a grave mistake.....He just flipped Roses jealousy switch. He just said yes to dating Annabeth." Warren grinned sadly." looks like Zach will be seeing a part of rose no one has seen."  i kissed his forehead. " he will regret that desition.... i hope he knows that sooner rather then later."

*******************************

Max {POV}

Everyone who was a werewolf  was silent. everyone saw rose. i wish i had reacidnized he sooner. Rose Flair. Mate of Zach Dawn. But he is a retared and cant see it. I looked at rose and she had a Evil smile on her face. I looked at Zach Dawn who had a surprised looking Annabeth leaning into him. Rose lost her grin and her eyes went bright blue. And her hair went even readder, if thats possible. Fire played on her finger tips.

well.......zachs screwed.

****************************

Authores note:

Sorry for spelling errors

I will upload more often and just give me a vertual kick in the ass (Excuse my french) if i dont. As always

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!!!!!