Pain and Hurt

Manoru's POV
As I get dressed for my omiai interview, I look back to the bedside table and set my sight on the picture frame. The picture was of Usagi and I. 'Oh happy days' I thought to myself. I quit fluttering with my tie and walk towards the frame. I slowly lift it up and bring it to my lips, placing a soft peck on where Usagi stands. Don't worry my love, it will all be over soon. I set the frame down and return to getting ready. Once done, I started to head out of my apartment, only to find a certain blonde, meatball-haired girl, at my door. Usagi looked up at me with her cerulean jeweled eyes. They used to be filled with such joy and happiness. Now, they only look at me with so much pain and sadness. "H-hi..." she calls out. I can't stand to deal with this right now and I definitely can't tell her about the omiai. I sigh and try to nudge past the broken girl at the doorway. "Look, I'm sorry, but I don't have time for this. I need to be-" I get cut off by Usagi pulling on my arm. "Mamo-chan~ just tell me why so I can fix it...or I can fix myself...pleaseee!!" I musn't let her get to me, she can't know. "It's not that! It's not that at all!" I respond, almost yelling. "Why then? If that's not it, then tell me. I need to know.." she pleads. "I...I..." I start hesitating. What should I tell her to get off my case right now? "...I found someone else." I answer. I mentally kick myself in the knee. Why did I say that?? I glance over in time to notice Usagi's reaction. Her expression shifts from sadness to anger. "WHAT?! How could you?!" she digs her nails into my arm and I flinch. "OOOw!" I yelp. "Who is she, Mamoru? How could you leave me for another woman??" she begs for an answer. "Well first of all, she wouldn't try to tear my arm off through my jacket!" I holler back. What was I saying? What was happening?! This wasn't what was supposed to happen. "And second of all, she didn't just finish high-school!" I try to regain hold of my arm and shake Usagi off me. She loosened her hold and dropped her arms to her sides. "So this is about me then!" she exclaims. No, you're my beautiful angel, there's nothing wrong with you. "Of course there is because there's obviously nothing wrong with me." I was instantly regretting the words I was saying, but I couldn't stop. Usagi took a step back. "She's a grown woman and she's definitely not some crybaby. She's also responsible and probably wondering where I am right now, so if you'll excuse me, I must get going." I finish and quickly make an attempt to escape to the elevator. I couldn't bare to hear Usagi's response or watch the newly expression that would be shown across her face. I regret everything I've said and I know they're all lies, but I promise I'll make it up to her in the long run. Just please wait for me...Usako.

Usagi's POV
It's been twenty minutes since I left Mamo-chan's apartment. I can't help, but think about the words he had just said... He found someone else?.... He doesn't love me anymore because....he found someone else? I'm so disappointed.... There has to be another reason that he's not telling me about. There just has to be. We've been together for as long as I've remembered.... for centuries even... There just has to be. Before I know it, tears keep streaming down my face. I grip ahold of where my brooch was. I was starting to feel chest pains. It felt like someone keeps pricking my heart with a dull knife, applying hard pressure for the blade to finally cut through, but won't so it attempts to stab me again and again. It hurts... Mamo-chan... I want to see you.... As I continue to walk down the street, my vision becomes blurry with heavy filled tears and my mind becomes unaware of what was going on. I was just an empty shell of a corpse wandering the sidewalk aimlessly. Although, a moment later, I'm quickly forced to become alert of my surroundings as I have collided into another person just ahead of me. Oof~ I fall back and hit the cement with a thud. "Ow! My butt!!!" I whine. Great, I just got my heart stabbed endlessly and now I may have broken my butt bone. This is not my day! I look up at the passing bystander that I had run into. He was tall and he had jet black hair, just like Mamoru's, except he had a long flowing ponytail connected at the back of his head. He had a red blazer on and wore a green shirt underneath with red pants. Now this guy knew how to dress. Urgh, this was not the time to be thinking that. "Well, aren't you going to help me?" I ask, stretching an arm out for him to help pull me up. He just looked at me and shrugged. "I could, but what's the chance that I could get you to go on a date with me first?" he asked with a smirk. You've gotta be kidding me? I just got dumped and this guy is already asking me out. But wait! If Mamoru said he's found someone else, then by all means, I can too! He won't be the only one 'moving on' from 'us'. Hmm... "Okay, I'll go on a date with you, but first, you have to buy me ice cream." I give a wink and wiggle my index finger. "Ice cream? Before I take you out to the fanciest dinner your heart could ever imagine? That would spoil your appetite!" he responded as he took my arm to pull me up. I show a slight grin. "Okay, as long as you're paying, mister." I tease. He only smiled and chuckled. "I wouldn't have it any other way. My name's Kou Seiya by the way. Just call me Seiya." he offers his hand to shake mine. "And I'm Tsukino Usagi. Nice to meet you." I greet by taking his hand. "The pleasure's all mine." he smiles. His eyes remind me a lot of Mamo-chan's... I should stop thinking like that. Mamoru doesn't find me as someone so important to him anymore and now... I'll make him regret his decision...