Chapter Three

Hey y'all! I'm one-lucky-rabbit or Catee.

My one-shot will be Pinecest and it will be set when they are thirteen. (:

Third Person POV

When Mabel had came home that day, she was as fidgety as can be. The smile on her face glowing brighter and brighter as the seconds pass. Of course, it was because of a boy, but not just any boy. This was Danny Rogers, star athlete, honors class taker, and very hot might I add. Just the very thought of someone with such a high spot on the social chain liking a girl just here for the summer on "vacation" really got her heart racing.

Dipper, obviously, caught her dancing around like an idiot and tried to stop her. Like the clumsy twins they are, Dipper and Mabel tumbled to the ground when the grabbed her hand and tripped on the rug. Mabel's were directly over Dipper's as she found herself stuck on top of him.

"I got asked out." She announced.

"Oh, that's nice."

"Dipper, I know you still like me, but I can't be with when I'm afraid we'll get caught. And when we go home? How could we hide ourselves from mom and dad? I just can't do that, Dipper. It's too much."

"Fine." He huffed. "But this other guy? He's just going to break your heart, and I won't be there this time to pick him to pieces. I'm tired of seeing you get hurt by every guy I warn you about." He gently rolled her on the carpet and then walked away, making sure to grab his book of the ottoman before he left.

Mabel, now feeling hurt, got ready for her date.

• • •

Mabel tried her best to hide her tears as she walked into the house with part of her cardigan ripped and a limp. She had to be strong, prove Dipper wrong. (A/N-Hey that rhymed!) The second she opened the door to their room, it all came out. The tears, the heartbreak, the agonizing pain her foot. When she reached her bed, she could've cried any harder.

Now, she was in her safe place. What made it better was when Dipper had walked over to her and embraced her. Holding her, trying to squeeze the pain away, and wanting to never hear her cry again.

"Th- Thanks, D-Dipper." Mabel whispered in between sobs.

"No problem." Dipper admitted to himself, sighing. Knowing that throughout his life, she would have him wrapped around her finger. He kissed her forehead and ventured back to his bed. "Good night, Mabel Syrup."

"'night, Dippingsauce!" She mumbled, a small smile dancing on her lips as she fluttered her eyes closed and listened to Dipper read his mystery book. Mabel fell asleep peacefully, dreaming about how life would be if she and Dipper could be together.

Sorry it's kinda lame.
-catee