Chapter 6

[A/N] Hello everybody! It's me, PinkFlowerTag.My oneshot is set in the normal Gravity Falls universe.I hope you enjoy this Dipfica oneshot !

.
.
.

Pacifica stood in front of the door not knowing what to do.Would it make her seem desperate?

Desperate for her boyfriend's attention?

Nevertheless, she knocked on the wooden door,hoping it was him who answered and not anybody else.But it seems like life hated her, because now standing in front of her was Mabel Pines.

Mabel put on a sour, dissaproving look.Pacifica knew Mabel hated her for 'stealing' Dipper away.

And Pacifica hated her just as much.

But this time, Pacifica decided to put away her negative thoughts and remarks.So instead of giving Mabel her usual smirk, she smiled.

Mabel seemed taken aback by the sudden gesture but remained her sour expression.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, I wanted to see Dipper."

"Why?"

"B-Becaus-"

"Because, Mabel, she's my girlfriend."

Mabel gasped and turned around.Dipper was behind her, giving her the 'what-do-you-think-you're-doing?' look.

"U-Uh, hey bro-bro!"

"Hi Dipper!"

Mabel shot a glare at Pacifica, daring her to say another word.But of course, Pacifica wasn't shaken by this.

"Dipper,can I talk to you please?Alone?"

Dipper laughed.He shrugged and turn to Mabel.He cleared his throat rather loudly.But Mabel still stood her ground.

"Mabel...come on..."

"Oh, so since you have a girlfriend now, you think you can ignore your sister?"

"Mabel Pines..." Dipper warned her.

Mabel sighed and stepped aside.

"Fine then.Like I care."Then, Mabel turned around without a word.

Dipper held Pacifica's hand.She welcomed his warmth and he led her to the porch.

"Sorry you had to see that."Dipper still held her hand.

Blushing, Pacifica looked away.
"You don't need to be sorry."

Dipper was so nice to her.Dipper was nice to everybody .

"Uh, I wanted to ask you something.."

"Yeah?"

"W-Well, tomorrow, the town is having their usual early-Christmas celebration."

"What's that?"

" Well, we all gather around and decorate the town and...stuff."

"O...K?"

"So I was thinking, would you- um..well you see, I wanted to...uh..."

"You want me to go with you?"

Pacifica faced him, staring into his eyes.

"I-Is that wrong?"

Suddenly, Dipper hugged her.Pacifica's cheeks flushed a deep shade of scarlet.