The morning

Sky's POV
I woke up by Maddi blearing Bassline in my ear which meant I had to get up..... "UGH" I yawn and layed in bed for like 30 minutes before Maddi came in and yelled "GET YOUR LAZY SELF UP OR ILL GO MEET THE BOYS BY MYSELF" that's when I jumped up and hit her with a pillow "NO YOU STAY AWAY FROM KALIN" after us hitting each other with pillows 5 minutes we decided to get dress and put our hair in a messy bun so we can go out for some breakfast. I wore a big Cali sweatshirt with black leggings and uggs and its was cold that morning sense it was 6:30 in the morning.

Maddi's POV
I put on some shorts and my Hayes Grier sweatshirt and my black vans that may or may not match Myles Parrish's vans......

Sky's POV
We got in my car and blared kalin and Myles. Love robbery came on and we started singing the lycris "I GOT MY HEART STOLE BY A...." I sung and Maddi finished by singing "ROBBER WITH SOME HIGH HEELS ON" the song ended right as we pulled up to Chick-f-la. We walked in and ordered when sat down some of our fans came over asking for pictures. Oh did I tell you me and Maddi have are own YouTube channel we do covers,vlogs, and all that fun junk. When we got done eating we got in the car and talked about what time we should leave, what are we wearing, and how are we doing our hair. "I'm gonna wear my Myles jersey, with shorts, and my black vans" Maddi said. "I'm gonna wear my Kalin jersey, with a black crop top, light shorts and my white Jordan airs". We both decided to curl our hair and also wear our kalin and Myles bracelets. We got home and got changed into our concert outfit, Maddi posted to Twitter saying "getting ready for the @KalinWhite and @YourBoyMyless concert tonight". It was 2 pm that concert started at 8:30 but we had to be there at 7 for the meet 'n' greet. Maddi turned on K and M then she got a notification saying that Myles retweeted the tweet she smiled. "I've never seen you smile that big before Madison" I laughted "Yeah Myles makes me happier than anyone" she smiled. We got finished with our hair. We don't really like makeup so we just put on some mascara. After an hour or so getting ready it was 4 we brushed our teeth and took some pictures before leaving.