Show time

Sky's POV
It was time for Kalin to go on and I didn't want him to go I just wanted to stare in his beautiful green-hazel eyes forever I got snapped out of my thoughts when Maddi came up to me "They said we could stay back stage if we wanted" she told me "nah I wanna go watch the show" we walk to the stage and we get our seat we were the first ones there so we had front row.
Maddi's POV
I'm starting to have feelings for Myles but I mean I can't get together with him cause him and Chef K are on tour.
The show started and they started to play some songs from the "Chase Dream" album and play 2 of their remixes and then played some songs off of there new album, and Sky was starring down Kalin during Curfew overtime which he lifted up his shirt (this did happen I was starting him down but we were in 3rd row). I just laughed at her cause she had her jaw dropped. The show came to an end, before they left they called us up here which was weird.
Kalin and Myles POV
"Can we have Sky and Maddi come up to the stage please"
Sky's POV
I was so shocked cause I thought they would forget us but they didn't, me and Maddi walked up there and Kalin came hugged me from behind and Myles put his arm around Maddi. Everyone started to yell "awe" and I smiled "Everyone have an amazing night we love you" Kalin and Myles said and they walked off of stage with me and Maddi Myles arm was still around Maddi and Kalin had locked hands with me. This was the best night ever but I knew it was gonna end up coming to an end.......