he thinks you cheat

If you would like part 2, please comment  and vote xx

Update: I changed some things since you guys commented that part of it was off, but thanks for doing so bc now it makes sense. 😁
Ethan:

You hadn't seen Ethan much this month because he was on tour, so you were going out a lot to get your mind off missing him. You met a couple of friends, both girls and guys. Today, you and a couple of your friends were going to watch a movie that was coming out. You had told Ethan you were going to be busy so you weren't going to be able to text him. He didn't answer so you figured he was busy himself.

You heard the doorbell ring and opened it expecting three of your friends. You were confused when you only saw Blake, and gave him a questioning look.

"Where are the rest of the guys?" You raised an eyebrow.

He shifted from one leg to another. "Kelsey and Ryan said they were going go meet us there."

You suddenly felt extremely bad, he had a crush on Kelsey. Apparently, she didn't feel the same way. You held his hand.
"Its okay. How about we tell them we can't make it and you can pick a movie here?"

He looked up and his face seemed less sad. "Are you sure? I don't want your boyfriend to get the wrong idea."

You nodded. "He's on tour and busy, but I'm sure he would have done the same with his friends."

You were in the middle of Pitch Perfect and got up to get some popcorn.

Ethan's POV:
I opened the door, going over what I was planning. I wanted to surprise y/n and I couldn't wait to see her.

I walked in to find a guy sitting on our couch, laughing at the movie on the screen.

"Who are you?" I asked already jumping to conclusions. Where was y/n?

Your POV:

I almost chocked on my popcorn when I saw Ethan attempting to beat up Blake.
"Ethan! Stop!" I grabbed onto his shirt and pulled him back.

"Get off of him!" I yelled at Ethan. I turned to Blake who was bleeding from his nose now. "Why did you hurt him? Are you okay?" I turned to Blake.

"Are you seriously defending him? How could you do this? How can you cheat on me?!" He screamed, his chest rising with anger.

"Cheating? What are you talking about? He's a friend!" You said helping Blake to the bathroom.
Ethan didn't bother to hear me, he just walked out the door.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to cause all of this." Blake looked at you.

"It's fine. I'm fine." I held back the tears. How can Ethan think I would cheat on him?

Grayson:

You were over at Gray's place where he was having his birthday party. You hugged him from behind.

"Happy birthday." You kissed him.
He turned around gave you a cheeky grin.

It was around twelve at midnight and he was talking with some  of his friends. He looked at you. "Where's my present?" He asked with a smirk.

You laughed. "You'll have to wait for that." You teased him.

You walked to get some food in the kitchen and left him talking to his friends.
You bit into an apple you found while searching in his fridge and felt two strong arms hugging you. You thought it was Grayson, so you let his hands stay there.

"How about we get out of here?" Your body stiffened as you recognized the voice.

It was one of Gray's best friends, Jake. (Idk)
"What the- what why would you do that?!" You felt disgusted and dirty.

"Oh come on, you didn't hesitate." He said trying to wrap his arms around you.

"Get off me! I thought you were Grayson! You're his best friend who would you do that?" You screamed, you grabbed your bag and left.

You knew you should have told Grayson but you didn't want to spend another second near that jerk.

You got home and took a long shower, trying to he your mind off what happened.
You had a missed call from Grayson and you called him back.

"Hey Gray, sorry I left early. I need to talk to you." You sniffed.

"Yeah, me too. Why would you try to get with my best friend?"

"What? Is that what he told you? That I tried to get with him!" You were shocked that Grayson didn't trust you.

"He came from behind me and hugged me, I didn't know it was him and when I realized, he..." You trailed off when you noticed that Grayson wasn't even listening to you.

"You don't believe me. You believe your jerk of a friend more than me." You stood up.

Seconds later, you heard him hang up the phone. "Wow." You turned around and saw Grayson come in through your balcony window. He smiled at you, but you didn't budge.

He grabbed your arm. "Its just, I'm in a hard position. He's my best friend and well..."

"I'm only a girl. Yeah I get it."

"No. He said you were going to blame him because you wouldn't want me to get mad."

Tears streamed down your eyes. He didn't believe you, and it hurt.

"Goodbye, Grayson."