Chapter 11 *With you*

Bryson’s POV

I looked at my GPS to see the final turn that would bring me to her house, I would finally get to see my “Bee.” I looked at the street numbers until I found hers, 8645 Lincoln Drive. I slowly pulled in and saw the back door fly open and Brooklyn bolt out. I put my SUV into park as she rushed over to my door. I quickly opened it to give her a hug. “Oh Bee! I missed you dear.” She looked up at me with the cutest grin I had ever seen. I gave her a quick peck and took her by the hand. She led me into the house and guided me to where I could put my stuff.

Brooklyn’s POV

He is here, in my house! I looked down to see the hand in my hand and the comfort it gave me. I led him on to the kitchen where he would my family was waiting to meet him. I turned to face Bryson and asked, “You ready to meet my family?” “As I’ll ever be!” “Well come on let’s go!” At that, I ran down the stars so he couldn’t  back out. “Brooklyn, slow it down. I don’t know where I’m going!” “Oh. Okay.” I laughed at myself for forgetting that fact as I slowed to a stop. “Ah, Well good, I’m glad I found you!” I giggled to myself as he flung his arm over my shoulder. I nestled into his side as we walked into the kitchen to greet my family, I looked over to the family room to see McKinley and Walker playing Xbox. They were super competitive, which made it quite amusing to watch. I laughed as we turned to face my parents. My mother was smiling at him, while my father had an unreadable expression on his face. I laughed at his protectiveness of me, and I was interested to see how he’d be with McKinley. Bryson stuck his hand out to greet my parents. “Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, its very nice to meet you.”  “You too Bryson, but please call me Adalynn.” He nodded his head and reached out to shake hands with my father, whom reluctantly obliged. I rolled my eyes, and thought to myself “This could be an interesting weekend,” I took a deep breath and gave his hand a squeeze.  He looked down at me and gave me a smile. “Well, lets go meet Walker and Mckinley!” “Okay.” I took his hand and pulled him into the direction of the family room. I eard my fathers steps leave the kitchen and slam a door. “Stop worrying, we are safe now.” He looked behind me to see my father was gone, then moved his hand down to my waist. I moved a little closer and leaned my head into his arm. We sat down between my siblings and Walker looked up. “Dude, stop getting comfy with my sister, that is just gross.” I laughed before usig my free had to give him a little, playful slap. “Hey!” He shot me a glare, and I sent him a smile. “Hey! Aren’t we forgetting someone?” “Oh, sorry McKinley.  Yeah, Bryson this is my little sis, McKinley. Oh, and to formally introduce y’all, this is my twin Walker.” Mckinley gave him a smile while Walker nodded his head and said, “Bruh.” I rolled my eyes as they pounded fists.

After an hour of Mortal Kombat , we headed to the kitchen. My mom was sitting there with a freshly baked batch of chocolate chip cookies. “Yummy, Cookies!” McKinley shouted. I smiled at my sister before grabbing a cookie myself. I took a bite and savored the chocolatey goodness. “Hey Walker and McKinley, I eed to talk to the lovebirds for a few minutes, Could you leave us be?”

Authors Note!

I’m SOO SORRY that this took so stinkin long. I feel awful, but… eh, I can’t make any excuses really so…  Um. What’d you think of that chapter? Did you like? I did! Whats Aida gonna talk to ‘em about??? Haha, I’ll upload soon so you can find out. And I mean it this time!

Love y’all oodles!

SuperSingerReader!