By luck chapter 2

An unusal group of travellers entered Bree. The group existed of four little men who came to your knee. Their capes were covered in mud and their big hairy feet were bear.
It was clear that they didn't quite planned their trip out.
They looked uncomfortable and scared. The leader of the group of hobbits looked every so often to the figure before them with a glare of mistrust. Overal the group was nerveus.
The figure before them was the oppesite. Her cape danced arround her body and her (hair lenght) (h/c) hair follows its lead.
Her (e/c) orbs were filled with energy and ,after a long time, filled with hope again.
On her side swung a sword and a bow and arrows were on her back. She wore under the cape a light armor. The extraordinary group catched some attention and out of habbit the female covered her head with her hood.
Her thoughts were filled with questions to ask the gray wizard they were visting.

Your p.o.v.
Okay we've arrived at bree. Now we need to meet this gandalf and then you can ask about our lost king. Then you can return home! Ow how you missed the green fields and the normalty of normal life.
A feeling of nostalgia hits you and you shake your head.
The journey will not be that easy.
But before i can truely plan, i've got to find the grey wizard.
'So where did you agreed to meet your friend' you ask turning to the hobbits.

They exchange some mistrustful glances and they all look at their leader. He seemed to think about it, but you got impatient. 'well?' you ask with a clear hit of annoyance in your voice. The leader looked nervous and lost. It was clear that they had no idea what to do now. It was dark and it rains so you decided to look for a place to spend the night. 'Let's search for a place to spend the night mr...' as you tried to end your sentence you realized you did not knew his name. You look at him with the question written upon your face. 'I-it's Un-u-underhill' he manages to speak between the stuttering. A fraction of a second there is suspicion upon your face before it goes back to you mask. A fake but kind smile forms on your face. 'well mr. Underhill let's sleep in that inn' You start to walk towards the inn with the prancing pony written upon it and while your back was turned at the hobbits a small frown spreads across your face. Underhill huh... don't buy it... it is clear to you that it was a undercover name. After all you had years of training to detect lies and it didn't quite take a genius to figure it out. But what could four little hobbits possibly do what was so dangerous that they needed fake names. You decided that is was best to play along and not let your curiosity get the best of you.

You all enter the inn and check in. You take a different room than the hobbits, who checked in under the name Underhill. It takes some self-control to not scoff at the fake name. You all decide to eat and drink something before going to bed. You see the host look weird at you and you realize that it must be, because you're still wearing your hood. You pull down your hood and your (h/c) locks fall out and you're easier to see. You see yourself in the reflection of a glass and you're slightly surprised. Instead of the tired pale looking face you'd expected to see, you're facing a young looking woman with slight blush on her (s/c) cheeks. Her red lips are shining and thanks to the candlelight her (e/c) orbs holds a fire. Her (h/l) (curly/straight/wavy) (h/c) hair seemed to glow. It made a sharp contrast with the dirty torn off cloak she was wearing. You are surprised to realize that that woman is you. It is true that you were at the end of puberty but you didn't expected to look this much as a woman (a/n you have not seen a mirror in a long while)

You could feel the eyes of several man in the inn on you, causing you to feel uncomfortable and in danger as you grew up with the lesson: if anyone looks at you, disappear. You and your companions walk toward the bar and order something to drink.

As you wait for your drink two men approach you. You mentally sighed, this means trouble because no matter where you go, men will pick you out to act like a orc and that will lead to you punching them in the face. As you predicted the men both start off with a lame pick up line and you refuse politely. The men go away and another approaches you. This continues for a while until a bigger man doesn't takes no for an answer. He keeps making rude comments and you're ignoring him. He doesn't like that and violently puts an arm on you. It takes all your self-control to not punch him square in the face. But just as you were about to do that the doors opens and a dark figure enters. It seemed to be a man just a little older that you. He wears a dark cloak like yourself and had his hood on. He walks straight to a corner and sits down. Most of the other people shrug and continue with whatever their doing, but the man men whose arm is around you mutters one word before leaving. Sadly you didn't quite caught it. You are too busy glance at the figure. He had pulled his hood down and a handsome face appeared. Brown locks are dripping and a small beard is on his face. He seemed like a warrior to you. But not like the ones at home. They are brave, but often blinded by pride and arrogance. This man seemed like a warrior who fights with his brain. His face turned towards you and you meet two sky-blue eyes. Something in your stomach turn and you look the other way. Some rumours float through your head and you finally realize who this man is and what the word was that the other man had muttered. This man was known as the Ranger of the North.

The man had mutter the word Strider........