by luck chapter 4

Your p.o.v.
He disappeared... how? You have only heard of one thing that could do that. And that object should NOT exist! But what if... sam DID say it was it, but why would a all powerful wizard give such a dangerous object to four hobbits? Don't misunderstand: you don't underestemate them, you just heard of the dangers of that thing. In a spilt second your choice was made: wether it is the ring or not, you can't take the risk. You have to distract the witnesses. All this was decided in one istant and before anyone there could realise what happend you let yourself fall on the ground and hit a few glasses with beer. All eyes are immdiatly aimed at you. You put your hood down nonchalant and giggle an (to your ears) extreemly stupid and fake laugh. But since your are a female and all these guys are drunk and *kuch* horny*kuch* they fall for it. 'sorry!..'you giggle 'i guess i drank a little too much' you says while getting up a little wobbly. Before you could even blink, several men were arround you "helping" you stand. GOD! can't they keep their hands to their self! The men from before was in front of you and was smiling a disturbing smile. You flash a fake smile in his direction and thank the men while you're trying to lose all the attention. Sadly luck is appearently something you don't have... Two men trow an arm arround your schoulder, which ruines your escape plans. You were never the person for the spot lichts. You absolutely HATE attention. That's why you became an spy/knight. The shadows are way more comfortable. You are rudely pulled out of your thoughts when the men touches your cheek. Out of reflex you take a stepp back and once again it takes ALL your self-control to not punch him in the face. 'well what do you say doll-face?' the obnoxious-man aks. 'say about what?' you ask confused. 'Will you do it?' he replise. Yeah idiot. That's usefull. 'Will i do what?' you ask once again, but this time with a sharper edge, because you're losing your patients. 'Sing a song sweetie? Women's voices are always so pretty.' he says with a smug face. In respons your face turns into a dark scowl. The HELL women's voices are always so pretty? the ass! You are about to say that when you realise that the hobbit had left the room. You NEED to speak to him. You decide that it is easiest to just do what the bastard ask and search for the hobbit. You just nodd (still scowling) and it turns quiet immdiatly.Godd that hobbit has to be carring something really important or else you're going to kill him for the emberassment!

All eyes turn to look at you as you start to sing. You learned the song from your mother. She used to sing it after you had nightmares about your father or brothers dying in battle. When you were 5 years old, you heard it enough times to fully sing it along. When your mother died it was you who sang it to your brothers and father. The said you had your mother's voice, but that's impossible. Your mother's voices was too angelic to come out of your mouth. Besides they probally just said it because they thought it would comfort you. They (just as the rest of society) see you as nothing more than just a weak housewife. And you are so much more than that. To proof that you trained to become a knight. You discuised yourself as a boy and entered the school for future knights. You were one of the top students. That's why you have the mission to return the lost king. And when you do, you will reveal that you're a woman. It all was and still is hard, but the song gave you strength while training and on missions. It remindes you of your mother and her strenght. Those memories are all that you need to go on. As you start singing you hear a suprised gasp. the croud appearently loves your voice. you continue.

As the songs comes to an end you try to sneak out of the room to find pippin, merlin and sam in a state of panic. Sam seems to be relived to see you 'MIS (Y/N)! have you seen  master fr-Underhil!!' he screams in an hystirical tone. You mentally roll your eyes at the fake name but quickly get serious. You had to find out if those hobbits really carry what you think it is. You shake your head in respond. you manage to calm the panicing hobbits and begin thinking: he can't be taken against his will. He would have screamed and he wasn't drunk enough to be taken away qiuetly. So he must still be in the building. The building has three floors so engouh to separate it. 'Okay this is what we're going to do: the first and second floor are the biggest. so pippin and merlin you take the second floor. Sam, you and i will take the first.' they all nodd and we starts searching. After a few minutes of breaking down doors, you still didn't find him. So you all go to the third floor. You signal them to be qiuet and take something to use as weapon. You draw you sword when you hear comotion in one of the rooms. you signal that you'll break down the door in three second. 3...2....1... BANG! as you run into the room , with the hobbits stumbling behind you, you see a sight you didn't expect. Frodo with no one lese than strider...