Elijah

Zoe: "What?!"

Transform? Ok, now I freaking out.

Elijah: "I mean, you'll transform in each one of the creatures for about a week."

Zoe: "How?"

Elijah: "We know a witch that is willing to help us, so don't worry."

What is happening?

Elijah: "Ace, show Zoe her room, please. Tomorrow we talk, don't worry."

Ace takes my and and I follow him through the corridor to my room.

Ace: "I think this was a little to much for you, I'm sorry. Don't worry, if you need to talk my room is next to yours. Bye."

And then he leaves. I open the door to my room and it is exactly as my room in the human world.

I can't believe what's happening in my life. This is the kind of things that I would read in a fantasy book and it's happening to me. Maybe it's a dream.

I'm going to lay down, I'm probably going to wake up to the sound of that stupid alarm clock.

I wake up to someone knoking at my door. I open my eyes and notice that I'm still on my room. Was that all just a dream?

Ace: "Zoe? Are you there?"

Oh no! It wasn't.

Zoe: " Coming."

I open the door and see Ace.

Ace: " Take this, we're waiting in the room from yesterday"

He hands me a white dress, very simple. It has a golden ribbon at the side. It's super cute.
I dress up and leave the room.

Elijah: " Good morning."

Zoe: " Good morning."

As I enter I notice that there's someone I don't know. It's a girl, about my age. Is she the witch?

???: "Elijah? Is this the Descendant of The Earth Kingdom?"

Elijah: "Yes, let's start this. Zoe today you're transforming into a werewolf and are spending the day with me."

A werewolf? What the hell?

???: "My name's Cordellia, I will put an enchantment in you so that this tranformation only takes 24 hours than you'll be human again."

Zoe: "Ok."

Cordellia: "Are you ready?"

Zoe: "Yes."

Am I really?

She takes my hand and closes her eyes. Then she starts saying something but I can listen because she's whispering.
I start felling warm and I can see a yellow light coming from my chest.
When this light disapears she talks.

Cordillia: "Ok, she's ready Elijah."

Elijah: "You sure Cordillia?"

Cordillia: "Only one way to find out."

She takes my hand and give it to Elijah.

Elijah: "This will hurt a little bit, I sorry."

He takes my hand and bites it. It's only took 1 second but I felt so much pain.
The heat comes back, but this time it's hotter. It felt like I was being burnt inside out.

Then everything become so vivid, the smells, the sounds, the colours... I could feel everything.

Elijah: "You look gorgeous."

He gives me a mirror, and a couldn't recognise the person in front of me. She has beautiful long golden hair, and her nails have become longer but, not in a ugly way. But I'm in love with those eyes, one is ocean blue and the other is hazel brown. And they were so intense and beautiful.

Zoe: "Wow... I look..."

Elijah: "Beautiful."

And then I look at him, he's diferent. He has the same eyes I have and his hair turned from grayish to brown.

Zoe: "Thank you."

Zack: "I can wait for tomorrow." says appearing behind me.

Zoe: "I'm a werewolf now?"

Elijah: "Yes. So, we're going for a walk."

He took my hand and we left the house.

Elijah: " We're going to the forest, do you trust me?"

Zoe: "I think so."

Elijah: "Then let's run."

Yeah right, me, Zoe, runing. That's funny.

Zoe: "I don't run."

Elijah: "Why?"

Zoe: "I have a heart disease."

Elijah: "And?"

Zoe: "And... If I run my heart will race and I can have a heart attack."

Elijah: "For all I know, there's no werewolf with a heart disease."

Is he stupid? For a man his age I was hoping a little knowledge.

Elijah: "Don't worry, as long as you have Cordillia' enchantment nothing bad will happen to you."

And as he says that, he starts running.
I take a few steps and start running too. The felling is so great, I feel the wind in my face and hair, my heart is racing but is not hurting.
I catch up with Elijah.

Elijah: "Is that I smile I see in you face?"

Zoe: "I love this feeling!"

Hey guys, this is my first story.
So it would help a lot if you leave some comments.
Thank you