Move closer

Chapter 4: Move closer

8:08 A.M

I checked the time and went back to bed. There's no way I would be getting out of bed this early. After what felt like forever masturbating last night I passed out,tired with tears on my cheeks.

I miss the way you would fuck me..

No.. Not again.

I won't be starting my day off suffocating with the thought of him.

After staying in bed and continued fingering myself. I got up and took a shower. Massaging my breast.

I have let those demons whore me at night. Suck my nipples hungrily..yet no one's touch have lingered more than his.

After all this years Lane..
After all these years?

After cleaning myself off I went out to meet with Eric. For choosing and fitting my outfits for my stripping routine.

I've been friends with Eric after meeting Tiff. Eric is a married man with two lovely daughters. We usually eat lunch with his wife Mel.

After outfit fitting and the lovely lunch with the couple I decided to take a walk before going home instead.

I was looking down at the pavement when I felt a sudden breeze.

It will probably rain..

I told myself.

I walked past an almost familiar face. It was the guy who gave me an odd look at the bar. We just looked each other in the eye. I looked back after a while only to find him looking back at me too.

He looked away.

And kept walking..

And so did I.

After I went home I layed on bed. Finding myself touching my core. Lusting over him again..

When will this thought stop?

When?

When the forgettable starts falling for the forgotten perhaps..

I thought to myself..

***