Morning beautiful

Niall's POV

I woke up to the sun shinning in my eyes through the curtain. I could hear the birds chirping outside the window.  I rolled over to see my princess have her back to me.

She was sound asleep with a bit of her hair draped over her eyes, I brushed my fingers across her face and tucked her loose hair behind her ear.

She was so beautiful when she slept, she was like an angel. She began to lightly snore and I smiled.

"You're so adorable" I whispered.

I wrapped my arms around her pulling her back into my chest. I left a light trail of kisses on her neck and she began to squirm.

"Good morning beautiful." I whispered in her ear.

"No Niall. I still sleepy." She hid her face in the pillow.

"Well that's too bad y/n but it's time to wake up."

"No!" She told me.

"Well that's too bad". I began to tickle her "because I said good morning to this amazing and beautiful girl"

"Stop!!" She shouted laughing, I continued to tickle her.

"Only if you promise to wake up."

"O-okay....I-I promise." She said between laughs.

"Now say Niall Horan is the best boyfriend in the world."

"I'm not-" I began tickling her in the most ticklish spot. "Ok ok!! NiallHoranisthebestboyfriendinthewholeworld!!" She shouted.

I stopped tickling her. "That'll do." and I pecked her lips.

"Niall? Can we cuddle first?"

"Of course babe!" I layed on my back and she rested her head on my chest.

"This is much better. Thank you Nialler." She rubbed her head against my chest.

I put my arms around her waist and held her close. "Of course. Anything for my girl."

--------------------------------
I feel like this is kinda short and sucky... Oh well. I hope you guys liked it.

Personal? Just ask! Don't be scared I WON'T turn anyone down... Even if you want a Louis one for example. Please just fill out what's necessary on the chapter labeled "for personal imagines".

Thanks for the votes, and reads. I would love it so much if you guys voted more and shared and commented. Love you all so much xxx