Made In The A.M.

Hold on.. I know this isn't an update and I'm sorry but I wanted to chat about the new album that came out on Friday.

Soooooooo.... What'd y'all think?? My god I haven't listened to the whole album yet but A.M., Wolves, Drag Me Down, Infinity, Perfect, I Want To Write You a Song, What a Feeling, Hey Angel, End Of The Day, Olivia, Walking In The Wind, If I Could Fly and Temporary Fix are AMAZING!!!!

I'd have to say I Want To write You a Song,Hey Angel, End Of The Day, Temporary Fix, Walking In The Wind, If I Could Fly and Wolves are my absolute favourite.

The album is so different then what I expected.. A good different. They actually cursed in a song 😱😱 lol. It's A.M. I am very impressed with how clearly you can pick out Niall's voice, like I remember the time where they all sounded the same, except for Louis, and now our little men are all grown up 😭😭.

So I'm not pumped about this year without the boys and the first year without an new album.. But I do agree the boys need this break. They've been touring for so long and while on the tours recording the next album.. It's hard on our boys they deserve this 100%. But I will miss them.. I know we all will. But I'll be here when the boys return because I made a promise when I joined this fandom 4-5 years ago and it was to stay till the end and this is far from the end!!! Will you guys promise to be here when the boys get back from break???

Comment your opinions on the album and your favourite song/s. Start a conversation about the break, whatever.

Thanks for the votes and reads it means a lot. Could someone request and imagine pleeeease :) I feel like everyone's to shy and we just need someone to get the ball rolling lol. I love you guys so much xxxx