Honoka (You can skip)

Name: Honoka Equilibrium
Meaning: Harmony and Balance
Age: 13<
Looks: like the picture. Her hair can shape shift in a sense, and can change to the earths elements. ( water, fire, snow, ice, leaves, tree bark, grass, electricity/voltage, she can grow a small tree for her head or an entire forest. She can even grow food! etc. you get the picture) she keeps her hair water so she can keep her pet fish, dot, with her at all times. She has multiple different eye colors that change according to her hairs consistency. She is tan and has a pretty normal figure for a 13 year old girl. You know, a little upstairs(not flat but like middle school normal) , medium downstairs. She is about 5'3" and has a long torso. She has the happy, innocent eyes you see in most anime, and looks pretty harmless, but she can be very fierce if you anger her, and only one person has seen her angry. She has small feet and hands and broad shoulders(for a girl at least) she is always smiling. She has strong legs and prominent leg muscles. She is strong in her core and her arms, but it isn't visible. She can make her hair into ACTUAL hair and it is dark brown. ( sorry for the long description...I'm detailed ^_^')

Personality: She is a naturally happy and bubbly girl you can always find skipping in the weirdest places( like a cafeteria in normal schools). She is very artistic in all fields like music, art(like paint), photography, and dance. She loves music and especially loves brass instruments. She has a clean mind and a good sense of humor. She is also lazy and sarcastic like any other teen. She complains like everyone does and can relate and understand all sections of the teen ninja population. She has the ability to get people to come out of their shells around her.

Likes: music, art, tv( it exists) dogs, cats, the color blue, having fun, nature, fish, swimming, friends, being right, winning arguments, family, chocolate, vanilla, root beer, BBQ, chicken, weapons, noodles, and a lot more.

Dislikes: Cussing, fighting(like yelling) mustard yellow, store bought icing, too spicy things, corn, veggies, people who are way overly depressed and always complain about things like how their parents won't let them die or something, people who act depressed for attention and have perfectly good families, and people who are like
"you: hey, if you spray peppermint oil in your garage, the spiders will go away!! ^_^
Person: why would you do that ! I love spiders!!" They argue with everything you say and don't apologize saying" I don't believe I did anything wrong so I won't apologize!"
Family: Mom (Theresa),
Dad(Kai), little twin brother (Kuro) and sister(Shiro), granny(Futabi) and grandpa (Kutoshi)<-(I made that name up ) and of course her fish, Dot.
Here she is folks!!! The person you have been reading about for, like, 552 words, HONOKA EQUILIBRIUM!!!!!!!!! (≧∇≦)

Honoka:
Hey guys! Thank DancinPeeps716 a loads for the really long description that they provided! It matches me PERFECTLY! They described me better than I could describe me! Haha weird huh? I look forward to you reading my story and hope you enjoy!

AN!
Ok you may see a lot of ()'s and
AN's because I have pretty humorous opinions and have a lot of opinions so if you don't want to read them skip them and her height is a little less than Naruto, who is 5'4.5". In this, I'm making the characters a little taller than they actually are because in middle school I didn't have any friends, boys or girls, who were 4'7", which is the height of Naruto. Also, why would a ninja be PALE?! They are literally outside for a majority of their life, they should be tan!! Ok. See you next chapter! Bye!!!

Please comment!

653 words