FOUR

Prepare to read a long, detailed chapter.

Honoka's POV
The next morning, I woke up at 4 in the morning to get ready for the stupid test. Who gives a test at 5 am?! I put my clothes on, get dot, and leave for the bridge thing we planned to meet on over the weekend. When I got there, Sasuke was there, but sensei wasn't, and neither were my other 2 teammates. I walked to the tree Sasuke was on, and climbed up with my awesome hair. Then I popped my tush next to Sasuke's, grow some apples, and hand him one.
He looks at it. "Sensei told us not to eat breakfast."

"This isn't breakfast! It's way too early. It's a midnight snack." I reply, and after a while nods in agreement and takes the apple and takes a bite. I close my eyes for a few seconds, just to daydream, but fell asleep, with Sasuke's shoulder propping me up.

Sasuke's POV
I got onto a tree, when I saw Honoka walk into the training grounds. She had leafy and grassy hair, with her fish swimming on some part on her head. She used her hair to grab onto my branch, and pulled herself up with ease. Then, a small portion of the hair turned into a bonsai, with a few apples hanging off of it. The apples... were sprouting out of her HEAD!!!!! I have to admit that what she did was pretty cool. She then pulled off an apple and held it out to me. I eyed it. "Sensei told us not to eat breakfast." I told her.
"This isn't breakfast! It's way too early. It's a midnight snack!" She answers. I think about what she said, and honestly, she's right. Then, I take the apple and take a bite out of it. Then, Honoka sighs, and closes her eyes. After a few moments, I felt her head fall onto my shoulder, and see that she was peacefully sleeping. At first, I kinda wanted to just push her away, but her presence was actually comforting, so I let her sleep.

3rd Person POV
15 minutes after Honoka fell asleep, Sakura and Naruto arrive. Sakura glances in the tree.
"HONOKA!!!!!!!!GET OFF MY SAS-"

Sasuke cuts her off.

"Shut up. She's asleep." He says and Sakura lowers her head. But Honoka had awaken to Sakura's yelling.
"Mmm... Good Morning guys." She said, rubbing her eyes, lifting her head off of Sasuke's shoulder, yet obviously still very tired. She starts to nod off, her head bonking into Sasuke's shoulder comically.

"Hey," Sasuke starts, "be careful. You might fall off the branch." He then moved one arm around her back and his other arm lifts her onto his lap, and she moves her body around, getting comfortable, not really understanding what he was doing. She mumbles a quiet "Thank you," pats his shoulder twice, gave a loopy smile, then was out for real, not to be woken for some time.
...
...
...
Sakura was LIVID!!! She yells at anything and everything that she saw. After 2 hours, Sasuke moves himself and the sleeping girl to the ground. She was still held in his arms and was placed between his legs. By now, both Sakura and Naruto were practically asleep as well. When the others saw that he came down from the tree, they walked up to them and got comfy. They fell asleep 30 seconds after they lay down. Sasuke shifted a little, feeling very uncomfortable with all the human contact, but eventually, he too, was asleep.

Earlier In The Hokage Building
The 3rd sat in his chair, looking through his crystal ball(is that what he looks at?). Next to him was the missing Sensei of team 7. They were watching Honoka walking to the bridge.
"Honoka Equilibrium. Of the Equilibrium clan. A pretty average individual apart from her hair. Her ninjutsu is below average. Her taijutsu is slightly above average, and her genjutsu is below average. But her special ability is a different story.  Her hair is nature. Her eyes change colors. Konohagakure has yet to know of the secret of the Equilibrium clan. We don't know of their abilities. We don't know of their jutsus. We don't have a clue on Honoka's rare ability. It comes around every 202 years. And the Equilibrium clan is very small so there isn't a real case of it. I want you to observe Honoka carefully. We need to know what her ability is capable of."